Author Topic: PAYPAL PLEDGE TO Quest For Infamy  (Read 20970 times)

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
Re: PAYPAL PLEDGE TO Quest For Infamy
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »
If you pledged the $200 for the Sprite level, we could probably have you with your own little applecart - though having the name on the side might not work - you could look at the cart and it would say that, though.

We'll be accepting donations through the beginning of the New Year, so there's still time!  We're willing to work with you on your prize rewards!  Just send me a personal message if you're interested!

Bt

BT, I have to say, you rule. That you would do that for antiqueapple as part of his spirte reward, that is just awesome

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »
If you pledged the $200 for the Sprite level, we could probably have you with your own little applecart - though having the name on the side might not work - you could look at the cart and it would say that, though.

We'll be accepting donations through the beginning of the New Year, so there's still time!  We're willing to work with you on your prize rewards!  Just send me a personal message if you're interested!

Bt

BT, I have to say, you rule. That you would do that for antiqueapple as part of his spirte reward, that is just awesome

Well, I'm willing to work with any backer on their in-game reward like this.  Actually, many people have already put in their requests for their character and costume.  I'm very amenable, and I like having people fit into the game.  Some of my favorite characters in game are based on backers, actually!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 09:16:30 PM »
Well, I'm willing to work with any backer on their in-game reward like this.  Actually, many people have already put in their requests for their character and costume.  I'm very amenable, and I like having people fit into the game.  Some of my favorite characters in game are based on backers, actually!

Bt

I'm sure that my favorites will be backers, too.  I already got to know some of them pretty well over the past several months.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 06:12:41 AM »
 :D  So very excited.  Sounds self-absorbed or something but I cannot wait to see my very own sprite too.  Would love to have as my avatar also!

antiqueapple

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 06:06:52 PM »
I sent a message to Blackthorne from my email website about payment and sprite costume.  Let me know if you didn't get it.  When I pull up and reread the message, in the "send to" column, it says "no recipient" so I could have sent it wrong.  Thank You.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »
I sent a message to Blackthorne from my email website about payment and sprite costume.  Let me know if you didn't get it.  When I pull up and reread the message, in the "send to" column, it says "no recipient" so I could have sent it wrong.  Thank You.

Yeah, I haven't got an email from you - my email is blackthorne@infamous-adventures.com - you can also send a personal message via the forums here.  Underneath my avatar there's a little cartoon thought balloon icon - if you click that, it'll send me a personal message.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »
Speaking of which BT, you will let us know when we have to send us our details of our spirtes will you? I'd hate to think I will have missed a deadline

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
Speaking of which BT, you will let us know when we have to send us our details of our spirtes will you? I'd hate to think I will have missed a deadline

Anytime from now until Feb. 28th is good.  The earlier, the better.  Now that the surveys are sent out.
If I don't get them from people - I'll start sending messages out.

Bt

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 03:16:33 PM »
Hello Friends!  The PayPal backing section, where you can still get the rewards offered in the Kickstarter, will be closing on March 30th!  It's your last chance to pick up a Big Box if you want it - or a physical copy of the game.... or get an in-game cameo or portrait!

Previous backers - you can upgrade your pledge to a new tier if you like too!  If you were on the fence, you can change your mind!

Check it all out here.

Bt

Gamehorder

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
Heres my question... its $120 for a big box for QFI... does that mean only backers will get the big box? and it wont be avail after the game is made...> Thats the only way its worth it... hope this goes the same for the other games ive been backing for double the normal shelf cost...

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2013, 02:08:38 PM »
Heres my question... its $120 for a big box for QFI... does that mean only backers will get the big box? and it wont be avail after the game is made...> Thats the only way its worth it... hope this goes the same for the other games ive been backing for double the normal shelf cost...

Hey, you posted this in the other thread, and I answered there, but I'll repost it here too.
Yeah, the QFI Big Box will only be available for the backers.  It's a limited edition.  Only the slimcase/DVD version will be available for physical purchase after release.

Bt

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2013, 06:29:47 PM »
Do you still do PayPal updates here on this thread?  Or is that for the backer's only area?  Or are the totals just waiting to be reported when it closes?  Or are the PayPal updates gone... shrouded in mystery...

(or just for me via a PM because maybe nobody else cares, and I happen to be neurotic... or some mix of these)
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

MyquiH

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »
Durnflambit... it's May 15th 2013 and I'm only just now hearing about this game but I desperately want to pledge and get the big box! Are adventure game fans that apparently don't click around enough still able to do a PayPal pledge and get der bigen box?

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 10:20:45 PM »
Wow, bummer!  I think it looks like the team kept the PayPal open through March, but closed before the beginning of April.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, though.  You can always send a PM to Blackthorne (or send him an e-mail, blackthorne@infamous-adventures.com), but he probably sold all the Big Boxes they're ordering. 

I feel your pain, buddy... but the game is totally going to be worth it, even with the wait!
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."