Author Topic: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?  (Read 73560 times)

led

• Recruit
  • Liked: 4
    • View Profile
I've been asking about the physical boxed copy every 4 months or so since mid 2014.  I received responses via e-mail up until December of 2015.  So I tried twitter and got a response saying that they shipped out some but will continue shipping on December 20th of 2015.  I sent a followup e-mail April 20th 2016 asking about shipping, but haven't gotten any response yet.

So just wondering if anyone has gotten their box yet over the past 2 years.  I was hesitant to buy other physical stuff since I wasn't sure if it would ship or not, but I love me some physical game content.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
yea im a bit worried myself mate

Not sure but I do believe some have gotten some things but I cant confirm and dont want to start rumors.

Any updates bt?

Hows the fam btw!! sleeeeep well!
hit us up status updates! going on 2 years may for awaiting our swag goodness mm!

cheers n beers
-kal
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Still going out - I'm only getting a few packages out a week, though, right now.  Everyone will get their stuff, but it's taking me longer than I'd like.  Don't worry - people will get their stuff; we do have them! We just don't have a dedicated shipping staff and it's killing me!!  Broomie and Klytos can confirm, we have all the stuff, just sending it out is slow going. 

If I have one thing to tell people about Kickstarters, it is never underestimate how much time and effort your shipping will taker, and make sure you have someone absolutely dedicated to JUST that! (Or use a shipping house; they have them now for kickstarters,  When we did 'em, they didn't have such things for smaller businesses like ours....)

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
yea I have indeed been on that end

minus KS

again with ttg's mainly, ughh nightmare, again its why TTG's no longer sells merch at ALL!

so its understandable.
can you blame us for wanting our awesome stuff though? hehe

goooood luck mate again! I know how .. much headache and time it truly is to do it from home or office without a shipping house or service that does it all for ya!

dont make the same mistake next time though !
esp with widdle baby! so much work just in newborns muchless sending swag out tooo!
and working on games!

wowzer do you sleep?

insert youtube vid of bt singing on 5 days no sleep

song title
"dagwood blues" or "the layered sandwich that cant be ate" aka " blondie get me off this crazy thing!"

galbyman

Hey BT, I am very anxious to get my copy but totally understand the situation.  Especially with that baby that you now have.  I have four and there is not time for anything when I get home.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Haha, no, I can't blame people for wanting their stuff - it's pretty cool.  I promise it'll get there - just taking me longer than I'd like. Someday it'll be all done and we'll all be laughing about it!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

led

• Recruit
  • Liked: 4
    • View Profile
Thanks for the responses!  I'll be sure to post an update whenever I get mine.

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
Iīm waiting every day. Well itīs two pakages. :)

Well ok three. When I already count Order of the Thorne and QFI Roehm to Ruin.

Vesko

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
I'm also waiting for my package. Can you please give an update how many packages have been shipped and how many left. When is the expected date of delivery?

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
yea mate we are alll kinda waiting

ive not seen anyone post they got anything yet

I do trust the devs but time keeps going by  real life kicks in, new games and updates kick in. etc

just hoping for some awesome swag on my end too
been quite sometime since we were teased with artbook pdf!

hehe

ooo me wants my preccciousss.

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
Thank you for the update. I know how hard it is. Iīm waiting every day eagerly. Iīm happy that you inform us. Well it would be a big surprise if sometimes itīs waiting on my door. :D As I hoped so. ;) But itīs better now that you contact us before sending them out. :)

Iīm still waiting and I didnīt lost the anticipation. Itīs bigger than ever before. :)

Sektor

• Recruit
    • View Profile
I'm surprised anything has been posted, wasn't the plan to wait until v2.0 came out before making physical copies?

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Everything was printed after 2.0 was done.

Sektor

• Recruit
    • View Profile
So v2.0 was released?  It still shows as beta on steam but maybe that's what you meant.

arremelle

• Recruit
    • View Profile
 :( still no physical box set either. I think its time to give up on it. Its true that the kickstarter perks are not guaranteed. I myself have only received about 50% of the perks on all the kickstarter projects I backed.