The Games > Quest for Infamy

Quest for Infamy v2.0 progress thread

<< < (3/16) > >>

loneviking:
Hi!

Long time lurker here. Big fan of your games. Is there any chance that the updated version is going to be added to GOG soon? I understand your going to stop making games soon. Just want to see if this update for Quest for Infamy is going to be finished to address the bugs?

Thanks.

Kaldire:
stop.. making games??

waaahh

noooooooooooooooo  :'(

serena's post was more like
lets hope that saying "most likely" isnt the end..

then n4g said  no more ever..

oh praying thats not true.. sad news gotten weeks late.

Athanasius:
Hi there,
I really hate to be such a pain in the ass with my questions for version 2.0, but I'd like to repeat loneviking's question: Will there ever be a version 2.0 for us non-Steam-users on GOG and itch.io? As an owner of both a GOG and a itch.io-version of your game, I have at least version 1.2 from itch.io - but on GOG there is still the quite old version 1.1.1 - may I ask why that is the case?
Thanks for your help

Chadly:
Hi all. I'm saddened by the news that there will be no more games of the quality of Qfi and order of the thorne. Such is life tho. I do look forward to Roehm to Ruin and Fortress of Fire tho.  I still believe that there is a market for these types of games, as many enjoyed them in the past and will continue to do so. If the good folKS of infamous quests don't make them than who will?  I hope this isn't then end of an era, but if so it's been a great 4 years full of fun and adventure, and if your yonder than 20 ypu Probally have no idea what I'm talking about. Long live Infamy and old school adventure games!

Athanasius:
Dear developers,

It seems very obvious that you wont answer me at all, so I give up. I know you are busy, but a simple answer and/or update to the situation (that's what a progress thread exists for after all) would have sufficed. Even if you told me that 2.0 will be cancelled it would have been better than just keep silence.

Be that as it may, I wish you all the best with your talent and I hope you find another way to continue on your vision of making great games. It has been a real pleasure to play your games.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version