Public Forums > IQ Chat

Order of the Thorne is out now!

<< < (3/3)

Sven_Q45:
Oh, yeah. Order of the Thorne/Throne.  :o Yes really confusing. Letīs see if gog and others make it right.  ;D
Order of the Throne is the hacked version. :-X ;D

But really: Letīs celebrate that itīs out now!! :)

ThudaDragon:
I must say i had goosebumps while playing for the first time. This game is a labour of love and it shows in every detail i've seen so far. The Music! The Voiceacting! The Graphics! I am SO in love with this game right now, can't wait to spend many more hours with it. Congratulations for the release and i am so happy that the next games from IQ are already on the horizon.

Kaldire:
ok so for those that KS backed all the games..

how do we get them?

is it steam only?
beta is all ive gotten in steam,
does this not give me the gog version?
im confuseded

also still pining for my QFI package  oooo come sooon twiddles thumbs

Kaldire:

--- Quote from: ThudaDragon on January 26, 2016, 02:50:36 PM ---I must say i had goosebumps while playing for the first time. This game is a labour of love and it shows in every detail i've seen so far. The Music! The Voiceacting! The Graphics! I am SO in love with this game right now, can't wait to spend many more hours with it. Congratulations for the release and i am so happy that the next games from IQ are already on the horizon.

--- End quote ---
dude this game is very short BUT

i can only imagine a more complex lute playing, more songs  more usage of the songs
but man
wait until you beat the game and come back n post!!!

some of the animations are just friggen awesome, I wont spoil it, but just yeaa!!!

awwwesome!

shmerl:
Just started the game and I like it. Lute playing reminds me of Loom, and it's great! Just one suggestion. May be in addition to easy and hard mode, you can make an expert mode, where making a mistake won't produce a warning and canceling of the tune until one is done playing. I think it makes it more interesting and fun for those who like musical instruments. Loom actually does exactly that (if you are wrong, in the end of the draft it just says that it doesn't sound like a draft).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version