Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  (Read 12656 times)

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
« on: December 24, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
I've not been around to comment much lately but wanted to drop in just to wish you all a happy festive period and hope that all are happy and well. Best wishes to you and your families and here's to a wonderful new year for everyone! Greetings from my family visit in Canada! x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 07:27:28 PM »
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 09:23:38 PM »
Merry Christmas! :)
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:49:51 PM »
Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »
neat the pics changed to circles!
and nice hearing from ya corrigan! we misses ya!

and to all,  try to have a good one.
Im going to do my best also!

happy everything everyone, whatever you celebrate!

XOXOXOoooooo

Steven-
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 03:22:35 PM »
Hi,

sorry I wasn´t online for a long time after the beta test. And let´s not talk about the Christmas stress at work...

I wish you all a merry Christmas. :)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »
The XMas holiday has passed with only two very unappealing postings. The pink santa's bag was way over the limit. It's amazing what minor things that weren't allowed on QFI and was erased. Are the latest postings staying put?

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that the QFI update would likely be released this month. 6 days to go!

Hope you all ate too much. I reached the earth shattering burp on two different days.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 03:48:18 PM »
I know everyone's been very busy with personal and family stuff for Christmas.  It was a mad-house at my place this Christmas.  Today, I feel like I can breathe easy for the first time in weeks.

The QFI update is still being worked on; we've been finding more bugs that resulted from changes and additions, and we still have some voices that need recording.  I don't want to rush it and release a poor 1.1 update, so it'll be out when it's out and properly ready.  We'll be working on it again next week.

I hope everyone had a good holiday.  I'll talk to you all soon!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
I know everyone's been very busy with personal and family stuff for Christmas.  It was a mad-house at my place this Christmas.  Today, I feel like I can breathe easy for the first time in weeks.

The QFI update is still being worked on; we've been finding more bugs that resulted from changes and additions, and we still have some voices that need recording.  I don't want to rush it and release a poor 1.1 update, so it'll be out when it's out and properly ready.  We'll be working on it again next week.

I hope everyone had a good holiday.  I'll talk to you all soon!

Bt

lemme know when that new update hits so i can START OVER again :)
and for us we just sat here watching doctor whooo
no tree no nothing no family here no friends, kinda sad but we got through it

love ya all stay warm and again HUG THOSE YOU LOVE, as doctor who said in that xmas episode, never know when this xmas will be the last xmas.
ahh that made me cry also when danny pink said just remember him 5 minutes a day and you better cry but after that live your life!

ahhhhhhhhhh

love ya doctor who but that, ahh :)

mush and potato love
kal-

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 04:03:59 PM »

Huh.  At this rate, I don't believe that QFI version 1.0 will EVER be released...  :P

Where's my game, you Kickstater charlatans!   >:(

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »
lolz

oh trust me its a coming! they just need to hammer out the many bugs CREATED by fixin the bugs haha

1st ver of the 1.1 was really wonky but almost a new game all together! kinda..
mcawesome patch once done

im sure they are just waiting for the final cut to release the KS and backer kit stuffs

unlike the gold rush game I got sent to me that now requires a patch to be dled on the retail CE box !
ack noooooooooo

nooo!

hehehe
+ makin KS boxes can be mind numbing  I know first hand at ttg we packed so much stuff was so sick to death of it toward the end (now ttg's offers no retail stuff only digital) :(

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 02:02:49 PM »
I'm not talking about the KS swag -- I'm  talking about the QFI GAME itself.

Just like so many other adventure game KS that have left us hanging for YEARS, IQ only has 2 demos and nothing else to show for it -- certainly not a game that's earned rave reviews across the Internet for its game-play, story and humor!

First they said late 2012, then 2013, then 2014...  It's almost 2015, and NO QFI GAME !!!    >:( >:( >:( >:(

It's not on Steam, it's not on GoG.com, it's not on Desura, it's not on HumbleBundle -- heck, it's not even on the Phoenix Online Studios store, their own alleged "publisher"!  It's all a scam, if you ask me.

I didn't pledge 10 hardly-earned dollars just to get ripped off like this -- I'm calling "Shenanigans" on this KS!!!

I bet BT personally used my Alexander Hamilton to buy one of those fruity cocktail drinks while meeting that Jane-what's-her-name out in California at that so-called "publisher" party -- all at OUR expense !  THAT'S where the KS money went !!!  It's certainly not in a supposed "game" that can't be found ANYWHERE.

Where's.  The.  Game?

WHERE'S.THE.GAME?

#wheresthegametm

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 03:44:38 PM »
Lol, you're joking right mate? Either that or someone hacked your account.

QFI 1.0 IS available on Steam, Desura, GOG.com AND Phoenix Online store.

Speaking of the update though, I hope we'll get it in january. I really want to do the rest of the achievements, but moreover I want that KS swag too. :D
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 04:00:00 PM »
Lol, you're joking right mate? Either that or someone hacked your account.

QFI 1.0 IS available on Steam, Desura, GOG.com AND Phoenix Online store.

Speaking of the update though, I hope we'll get it in january. I really want to do the rest of the achievements, but moreover I want that KS swag too. :D

Lies.  All lies.  Are they paying you out of my KS money, or are you one of the moderators in disguise?

QFI 1.0 is NOT available ANYWHERE, least of all those places you mentioned.

And how can you patch a game that DOESN'T EXIST ?!?!?

I certainly didn't spend countless hours on end, nor did I derive any pleasure out of, playing as a Brigand, Sorcerer or Rogue, AS WAS PROMISED in their KS proposal...

Nope.  No fun or enjoyment to be had here, except for those half-baked "demos" they released, just to get us gullible suckers on board so IQ could get a hold for our sweet, sweet KS loot.

Again, I ask Infamous Quests: Where's.  The.  Game?

WHERE'S.THE.GAME?™

#wheresthegametm

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »
We thought about making a game for a bit but then we blew all the money getting brazilians and frosted tips for our beach holiday with the two guys and jane whatshername. Sorry to break it to you like this, guys, you have been living a lie. Gotta go, spilt piña colada on my iPhone 7. Fiesta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"