Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 10103 times)

mev0

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »
Wow.  I think you're on to something, kid.  Keep looking!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Broomie

• Chief Administrator
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 581
    • https://www.facebook.com/brooomie
    • broomie
    • https://twitter.com/jbroomie/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JBroomie
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:53:57 PM »
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

I tried this and they chucked me out of the library.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 04:39:15 PM »

I tried this and they chucked me out of the library.

<a href="http://youtu.be/0kNGnIKUdMI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/0kNGnIKUdMI</a>

Bt

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 06:18:15 PM »
past .. present.. future

all have been done before, by you , by everyone,
in multiple and infinite ways and areas,
any turn you made to go right, you also chose left,
any time you picked one color you picked them all
in one plane you are dead, in another rich, in another poor, in another never born

the real question is indeed why if we can remember most of the past can we not see the future
the answer is simple

we can, remember all, we as humans choose what to keep in the mem banks
and choose to buffer the future so we dont go insane

once you see futures like I can, no im not always right etc, but its odd..
once you see patterns in all, its like uzumaki,  google uzumaki!

or, if you know the golden ratio..
things seem to be easier to see, % and probabilty, and all futures,
or watch the movie, the one with jet lee.. yea its not quite what i mean... but close

uzumaki is something that the japanese knew for like ever now... and thats just our golden ratio
a spiral, 1 1 2 3 5 8 12 20 32 52 84  ., and on,

each intersection when I drive I find myself seeing in my head, multiple ways I just died, and just lived barely, or made it through,

as for the past, and our disconnect to it.. thats a blockade the same as our future, a buffer again if ye will so our human small brains dont blow up
its why I believe we dont use 100% of our brain, its where our futures and pasts lay, and reside, we just cant tap into it

oh another example

Phenomenon
or

wink

religion, has nothing to do with this here, but im not here to bash anyones view or faith if it works for them

saying that I will quote george carlin
" I pray to the sun.. because I can see it, and.. i get the same 50% rate of return on my prayers as when I used to pray to god so Id rather pray to something I can see and see that it does something than something I cant"

ahh george.. true .. so true, but, what if you could see..

uzuuuuumaaakiii

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 06:49:55 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tun2shzkS58" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tun2shzkS58</a>
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
Really?...
REALLY?

If a 3rd party is offended by this then I'm sorry, that is not my intention.

I don't know why I even bother to respond and why I bothered to read all of THAT in the first place.
First of all Mev0, I like how you religious nutcases just bash and won't even hear out any other possible theory (or in science's case, proven facts [SIDENOTE: I am not offending religious people as a whole, just people like him who think that they are right and if others think differently then they are wrong. Frankly, that's just childish.])

No1 can remember every second of their life, especially from birth. When we are born, we aren't conscious yet of the whole world, our mind is still evolving. That's the reason why babies can't talk in their parents' tongue, instead they make various sounds to express their feelings/needs.
(Oh and obvious spam is obvious guys, he didn't even bother to put this story under Banter.)

"that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life.
"
Let me guess, your fact that Krishna is real is based on something "spiritual". There is no way that you can prove that there is next life also.

What is this "real father" you speak of? I know who my mother and father are and a DNA test WOULD prove that they indeed are.

Isn't that convenient, every spiritual master accept Krishna as a god. No need for proof or evidence, everyone already believe in it (dictatorship anyone?).

Old age and death are just normal parts of life (some people just face the latter earlier than others unfortunately). No1 is immortal. Diseases come and go, there are people suffering even now. Where is Krishna when people need him.

I doubt that Krishna wants my food or drink, I'm eating meat and drinking coffee right now. But the next time I eat rice, I'll offer it to him and see if lightning strikes me. :P

Having studied in a religious school for 12 years, attending their services and singing loads and loads of church songs. I have to say that I don't really feel much different, so I doubt a 5 minute chant of waka-waka on a daily basis will "help" me any further (Okay I know, I'm being a bit too cruel. [Just can't help it with this guy!]).

Darn it, I was hoping to find wikipedia.org under "Sources".

And there we have it, the final cherry on top of this big pile of steaming ma**re. It is as I predicted from the moment I started reading this.

And this is the best part:
"...why im in this material world..."
Which he COMPLETELY contradicts on that website. Yes folks, you guessed it. You can BUYthe book. I'm sorry but am I the only one who finds it hilarious? :D

Well there ya have it folks, Dark Ages all over again. Give your earthly posessions to god (or his messengers to be precise) and you will get (an early access alpha) key to afterlife!

(I got QUITE carried away towards the end, sorry 'bout that. But you get the idea and once again, sorry if I offended anyone of you guys.)

@Broomie hahah, good one :D

@sickfiction Catchy song James!

PS - A tip for you Mev0, the perfection of Human Life is what you want it to be and how you create it to be that way. Everyone have their own idea of a perfect human life. :P

"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 12:40:04 PM »
Mev0 is a GodBot don't take it seriously he doesn't exist.. Mev0 I mean. The jury is still out for grandest designer
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 01:51:27 PM »
@sickfiction

Ye I know, I ususally don't respond to that kind of stuff, but idk... I guess since I read it I felt the urge to reply. I'm fairly sure of the answer, but can you guys also delete topics or only lock them?
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 05:29:07 PM »
well for a mind blower go watch the newer scarlett joe joe movie LUCY

again from science 4th grade or so you know that matter cant be destroyed just changed to another state
but as for afterlife, religion, etc,  Im no deist...(love that word)

Just I do believe everything is one and we are just not advanced enough to see it yet
sorta like the BORG only, not..

but more towards the advanced energy cycles..
anyone know the laws of thermodynamics?
in all closed thermodynamic systems, MOST start in equilibrium, then build up to extreme chaos, aka entropy. at that apex everything is destroyed and reset, sometimes not...
in case some done know what a thermodynamic system is well. simply put almost everything is
A person,  a cup of tea, a balloon thats flat, then you blow it up, becomes flat again then blow it up then flat until bam it pops
all humans are a closed thermodynamic system, and the planet they are on, the home the live in, the tree next to them is, and the main rule is that no matter how peaceful or innate or attenuating or how stable something looks, everything must cease, but... does that mean it doesnt start over again? depends.
I dont believe in reincarnation or the population woulda stayed the same ages ago, but.. eh

Im more a chariots of the gods believer :P and a total believer in energy, and entropy

"knock knock
whos there
the atheist...
no just kidding we dont knock on doors!
atheism  SLEEP IN! thats our motto"  coexist comedy special :P

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
Mev0 is a GodBot don't take it seriously he doesn't exist.. Mev0 I mean. The jury is still out for grandest designer

I knows it was the cosmos!
ever read chariots of the gods?

hehe aliens put us here man! hehe
but then who made them ahhh my brain

imo we were an accident a mutation an aberration.. that was never meant to exist, somehow during the crash that wiped the planet, some life that was here (or was it we dont really know no one saw it!)
yep those dino bones could be fake! hehe
but that meteor was prolly what made most of the species here that didnt die mutate towards the oceans or the sky,
lizards to birds, to fish to walking fish and flying fish, ever seen a flying fish with feet .. I have in Barbados.. wicked

so no matter what religion you are, denying evolution is pretty sad to me, even me mum doesnt believe in it
as she was raised catholic. but we arent in buggy carts with horses, and buckled shoes, and we have computers and cell phones soo yep evolution exists .. lol
that can be proven there

but imo humans dont exist with any system on this planet, kinda makes me thing we never should have mutated this way, and hope for a future mutation that either erases us, or builds us up to the apex of one self..

we are all god,
we are all the devil,
we can kill we can create,
as for what started everything
i have my ideas, again its sad to say it all comes down to random dice throws and accidents,
and oh yes  the universal recycle , the black hole..

tis my belief that gravity among other things gets pulled into other dimensions and by the time it hits ours its so weak, its why we can pick up items like a pen, or phone but the same force keeps a huge MOON at bay from falling..
so the black hole sucks energy from all over, and shoots it into a new universe BOOM a big bang,
what started the first big bang might blow your brain, at least what I think started it

but sad to say I think all these things are just accidents,
funny eh
people try to find purpose and meaning, i just look up at the stars.. laugh.. and go, wow we really are nothing in the cosmic scheme of this ..

wink*

again no offense meant towards religion, ive been Mormon.. yep I truly have even worse the underwear,
ive been catholic too.. cant stand the kneeling ( stand.. kneel aaahh)
religion offers nothing but prayer, and self comfort, and that I dont need a church nor gods for
though Im thinking the greeks and pagans had it more correct
a god for friggen everything is better than a competition with 1 god doing it all

oh make me my toast oh Throast the god of toast, and Fregal make my bagel!
I bow to thee to not burn them!

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 09:42:44 PM »
There is soon to be a forum rule instituted that if I can't read a post because it's unintelligible I'm going to replace it with this picture.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »
There is soon to be a forum rule instituted that if I can't read a post because it's unintelligible I'm going to replace it with this picture.

Ha!

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »
lol shawn, hope that was directed at the OP :P

funny pic either way XD

and darn nice rule  lets do what pichard would,  make it sooo

mev0

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 12:28:54 AM »
past ..***********skip********** what if you could see..

uzuuuuumaaakiii

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.