Author Topic: I just beat the game thanks to your tips  (Read 4006 times)

ishmael

• Recruit
  • Liked: 10
    • View Profile
I just beat the game thanks to your tips
« on: July 13, 2014, 12:27:09 PM »
Guys it was amazing, there will be a sequel am I right? I mean...
Spoiler (hover to show)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: I just beat the game thanks to your tips
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
Hah, there's plans for a sequel in the works, but I must admit a lot of it rides on whether THIS game sells well enough to justify the time and expense involved.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
I kinda liked coming to here for advice more than reading some FAQ on Gamefaqs.

Some games are better without FAQs, imo.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:47:26 PM »
I kinda liked coming to here for advice more than reading some FAQ on Gamefaqs.

Some games are better without FAQs, imo.

We subscribe to the "lunch table" mentality when it comes to hint-giving.  Several of us fondly remember working our way through classic adventure games and getting hints from friends during school lunch.  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 10:54:50 PM »
You guys were lucky to have friends who played when you were kids. I didn't meet anyone who did until I went to secondary school (age 11-17), and he used to tell me lies when I asked for help.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 12:12:01 AM »
You guys were lucky to have friends who played when you were kids. I didn't meet anyone who did until I went to secondary school (age 11-17), and he used to tell me lies when I asked for help.

He'd lie to you??  What a putz.  I STILL have yet to meet someone in person who feels the passion I do about these types of games.  Even my husband thinks I'm nuts...(but he doesn't know what he's missing, poor guy...)  ;)  Needless to say, I'm grateful to meet people like you guys. 

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 04:42:09 AM »
And I'm grateful you fought so well in the Battle of Tyr.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 06:59:36 AM »

He'd lie to you??  What a putz.  I STILL have yet to meet someone in person who feels the passion I do about these types of games.  Even my husband thinks I'm nuts...(but he doesn't know what he's missing, poor guy...)  ;)  Needless to say, I'm grateful to meet people like you guys.

Yeah, he made up this really elaborate story about how there were actually three different worlds in Simon the Sorcerer 1.  A kinda cloud land, and the regular one, and an underworld, and I had to get up the wall with the pegs to find them.

What. An. Asshole.

Also always been super disappointed that none of that actually exists.  Childhood ruined.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"