Author Topic: Slaver quest: Can't get into building without falling on ground (GOG 1.1, Sorc.)  (Read 3406 times)

Athanasius

• Testers
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 25
    • View Profile
Hi,
terribly sorry to bother you again, but: In the slaver quest, I've only talked to the guy telling me the slave joke. Then I've used my flying spell to get onto the balcony, changed to sneaking mode (I've got 50 points on sneaking, that's the limit for socerers, right?) and entered the building. Whatever I do, I fall to the ground, the guard sees me and I die. Once I sneak in, I can't do anything about it... what am I doing wrong?

edit: I'm sorry, I looked into the GOG-forum and found the solution. I never thought that it could be necessary to "look" into the room before sneaking in. Well, in real life it certainly would be advisable. ;)

edit2: Ok, it seems I'm another victim of the dreadful slaver house. I can't get out of the corridor leading to the main room. However I still have some magic pills (not the blue ones ;) ), so is it ok to use them here - or will that mess up my game at another place?

(that's really worrying me - I've had not a single serious bug in the long first chapter, but now they are raining down on me... :( )

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Yeah, the bug has been fixed for a while, but GoG hasn't updated the build.  I sent it to them, so it's up to them to get it up.  Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing for you from here out.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Athanasius

• Testers
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 25
    • View Profile
Ok, then I'll swallow one of the pills.
I know you've sent them the patch. I've made a thread in the GOG forum and have written a mail to their support because of the inacceptable delay with the update.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Yeah, the new version I uploaded to their server a bit ago.  Hopefully, they'll get to it soon.  I know things are busy there with The Witcher 3 coming out, and they're getting ready to roll on GoG Galaxy.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
well the witcher 3 wont be doing DRM free bt..
i was confused also

i mean if you buy the game at retail store CE edition say.
you cant download it like the other witcher games and keep in the library

buy yes the team will be busy with mainly that game + the expansion pass and all the hell it brings the first few months
as i hear the expansion pass wont work with retail copies, only gog or steam which makes me wonder why im buying the CE box..
sigh

slavers is still buggy no matter what version you have, sorry bt :(
tis true, not the peeking into doors but, getting caught when all are dead, and the main dude snoring after he is dead is not so fun ;)
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"