Author Topic: Act 3 getting help?  (Read 2941 times)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
Act 3 getting help?
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:16:36 PM »
Hello!  So I'm in the section of Act 3 where you are gathering help to confront Rayford.  I've already gotten help from Ian and Jan. 

However, I still can't get past the gates.  The hint says I can either get help to deal with the Morroi at the gates or find another way into the city.  In addition, the hint says someone at Volksville may be able to help. 

Well, my first thought was just to use my map/sewers to get into Tyr.  However, my map is missing from my inventory.  I'm guessing this is intended?

After that I tried talking to everyone in Volksville.  I've hit everyone I could think of (except the strong guy in the pub who doesn't seem to want to appear right now) and no luck.  Any advice?

Thanks!

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Act 3 getting help?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 03:23:34 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 03:45:22 PM »
Thank you!  The one guy I miss has something to help!   :P

However, there is no option for using the smoke bombs as soon as I try enter the Tyr gates.  Even though I have them, I still run away as soon as seeing the enemies at the gates.  Is this intended or do I need to figure out some other way to use the bombs?  I figured that once I had them I'd be able to use them but that doesnt seem to be the case

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »
did you do the other thing i mentioned?
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:34:32 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Act 3 getting help?
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 06:32:01 PM »
did you do the other thing i mentioned?

Got it!  I initially got stuck because the tip said the jail key would be on Rayford, but he is in Tyr right now, which confused me.  Then I started looking around  ;D