Author Topic: Where is moonshiner?  (Read 4530 times)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
Where is moonshiner?
« on: July 22, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
Anyone know where I can find the moonshiner in early Act 2?  I have searched everywhere south that I can (Tyr, Aqueducts, etc.) but I'm not sure where he is at.  Is he past the hunters?  I still haven't figured out how to get past them   :-[

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Where is moonshiner?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 02:46:22 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:17:33 PM »
There are four different ways to get past the hunters, depending on your class.  Listen closely to their dialog when you walk onto the screen and hear them talking--that should give you a hint as to one way to get by them.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 03:26:26 PM »
I tried running around in the woods but haven't found a hunter, only guards and Shaw. 

I am a rogue and they tell me to be quiet.  My first guess was to stealth past them (my stealth is maxed) but that obviously hasnt worked

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 03:30:44 PM »
He meant walking around in the SOUTH Woods, past the hunters.  You have to get by them first.  If you're a rogue, you have two options:
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
I assume by being lonely you mean buying them one of the whores.  I tried that but never saw an option for doing so when talking to the whores. 

I didn't realize you could navigate around by using the map in the tunnels.  I had only used my map to access the thieves guild!  I am now in the south woods and found the hunter.  He told me to hide in the bush, but I don't think I have figured out how to get "deep" enough past it since Randy isn't showing up

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Where is moonshiner?
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »
I assume by being lonely you mean buying them one of the whores.  I tried that but never saw an option for doing so when talking to the whores. 

I didn't realize you could navigate around by using the map in the tunnels.  I had only used my map to access the thieves guild!  I am now in the south woods and found the hunter.  He told me to hide in the bush, but I don't think I have figured out how to get "deep" enough past it since Randy isn't showing up

Spoiler (hover to show)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 04:38:25 PM »
Yeah I think thats a good idea I haven't found this section of the game to be super intuitive, which is frustrating.  I appreciate all the help I'm getting on the forums but I would be completely lost without you guys!

I've talked to Randy and gotten the directions to get to the moonshiner.  However, there is no way to walk behind the bush now.  The hunter said to "push on through" but instead it looks like getting past the bush, even after talking to Randy, is part of a puzzle unless I'm missing something? 

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 04:50:45 PM »
Yep.  It is a puzzle. 
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Where is moonshiner?
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
I've talked to Randy and gotten the directions to get to the moonshiner.  However, there is no way to walk behind the bush now.  The hunter said to "push on through" but instead it looks like getting past the bush, even after talking to Randy, is part of a puzzle unless I'm missing something?

Spoiler (hover to show)