Author Topic: Character stuck by table south of Mayor's house  (Read 2491 times)

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
Character stuck by table south of Mayor's house
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
I was going through Tyr to see what houses could be robbed, and came to the square south of the Mayor's home. I cast Unlock, and nothing happened, so I clicked to sneak north. Somehow I got stuck next to a table, and can't move. Other characters wander through the scene, and I can look at things, but the character will not move so I can't continue unless I restore.

I'm a sorcerer, and I believe this is still Act 1 (I just got the necklace from Tayanna).

Here is a screenshot of the exact location:
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Character stuck by table south of Mayor's house
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:08:29 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up.  As a work-around, try using the map to fast-travel to a new location.  If you have it, that is.  Prospero should give it to you automatically when you visit him on or after Day 3, I believe.  If I recall correctly, the game won't let you use the map in Tyr at night (gates are barred), but if you rest until Day, it should work to get you out of there.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 03:36:06 PM »
Yeah, I was able to wait through the night and get out using the map as suggested, which was fortunate because my last save was quite a ways back.
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:47:27 PM »
Good to hear!  I was hoping that'd work.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.