Author Topic: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?(PS4 trophy)(solved)  (Read 2432 times)

JonTee4Free

• Recruit
  • Liked: 4
    • View Profile
Hello! I'd like to start by saying I LOVE THIS GAME! I grew up playing the quest games (and even some after grown :P) and I've really missed that special sense of humor which seems lost in the modern era.

Seeing as how this game is definitely worth playing through all 3 classes, I'm trying to get all the trophies. I'm playing on PS4 and I know porting a game onto PS is a nightmare, so i totally understand if it's not possible. But it says people have gotten it so I'm still hopeful.

I'm currently trying to get "You look like a dwarf", but it just won't pop. I used this map as a reference:https://levelskip.com/action-adventure/Quest-for-Infamy-Walkthrough-The-Dwarven-Mines
Which shows every single room and the supposed 6 pick ups I need. I've been in every single room and interacted with every object. I've tried before and after kraken and finishing the necro quest. I've tried as a brigand and a rogue. I've saved before getting the last 1 or 2, and reloaded multiple times to try again. I'm wondering if maybe there are certain orders that are broken.

After I finish rogue I will run through with sorcerer and see if it pops for sorcerer. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please let me know. If it's been awhile, feel free to email me. I'll gladly dust this game off to finish the trophy list.

Either way, I'm really enjoying this game and I'm excited to play whatever else infamous quests has to offer. Hopefully the other games (thorne) come to ps4, it's the only available console i have atm. But definitely looking forward to whatever comes next, just hoping it doesn't take 10 years XD

Peace, Cheers, Salud!

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 06:47:45 PM »
Greetings.

In reviewing the super-secret beta tester info, Klytos was kind enough to reveal an achievement list back in May of 2014:

Act II
13 - You Look Like a Dwarf - Looted every container in the mines

Hope this helps!   :)

JonTee4Free

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 10:39:54 PM »
Thanks! It doesn't help in the slightest, but I appreciate the bump!

JonTee4Free

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 01:10:36 AM »
GREAT NEWS! For anyone else who can't get the "You look like a dwarf" trophy to pop - Mine popped after I got the last spell in my sorcerer run and received the "That's a lot of stuff!!!" trophy. "That's a lot of stuff" was the only other trophy I had left and once I received it, I got both the dwarf trophy and my platinum trophy for collecting all other trophies.

I can only assume that you need all other trophies unlocked in order to pop "you look like a dwarf" on PS4.

So now the only other obstacle on my quest for infamy is to hunt down BT! Thank goodness so many people already put in the elbow grease to figure that one out!

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2022, 08:35:08 AM »
Not so spoil anything for your quest, but last year I made a complete walkthrough (with Klytos's blessing, of course) on how to find BT in the IQ Virtual Bar.

Note that these are not hints/puzzles/suggestions but the actual 5 steps to get there, all spelled out:

Spoiler (hover to show)

The forum topic that has hints/puzzles/suggestions for the IQ Virtual Bar / Hunt for BT thread is here:

https://www.infamous-quests.com/forum/index.php?topic=1460.0

JonTee4Free

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 06:30:32 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I had already given up lol. I made it to the book and gave it about an hour. I read most of the hunt forum and was a lot of fun to read, and I love how hard everyone stuck to their guns and kept the secret. It's a really cool moment in gaming, but I feel like if you aren't working together with the team to find the secret it's not the same. I kind of missed the bus and just want to see the movie.

Much appreciated

JonTee4Free

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Also in regards to the ps4 trophy if anyone else has problems with it:

I've heard that it might also need to be gotten on the sorcerer run, so if you've gotten all other trophies and it still hasn't popped try another sorc run

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
Also in regards to the ps4 trophy if anyone else has problems with it:

I've heard that it might also need to be gotten on the sorcerer run, so if you've gotten all other trophies and it still hasn't popped try another sorc run

It does make sense that since the Necromancer side-quest is only available to the Sorcerer, the Brigand and Rogue cannot loot her or her area once she's defeated... so neither of those two classes can technically "get everything" in the mines.