The Games > Quest for Infamy

Pulsing, pounding work

(1/3) > >>

Blackthorne:
Hey guys,

Bt here.

Just posting a little bit about the pulsing, pounding work going on here at IQ on Quest For Infamy.

Seriously - the team has been cranking out the art and animations for the game like crazy.  It's insane, really.  We're also putting all the ducks in a row and getting the programming done for the new Demo V 2.0 - which will be released in December for all the current backers of Quest For Infamy.  It will be released later for the general public.

I've attached here some of the promotional shots that we've released from Quest For Infamy so far, for anyone who may have missed them.

Bt

Intendant S:
I said this on Facebook and I'll say it again here.  Amazing artwork.  Major props to the team.  I so look forward to playing Demo v2.0.

s_d:
Highly impressed, Bt.  Is it Jerm or Lamb that we have to thank for those backgrounds?

Lambonius:
A bit of everyone, actually.  The one on the bottom is mine, though Jerm and I passed it back and forth a couple times.  The graveyard is Ivan's, the screen above that with the tree stumps is Fizzii's, though the initial sketch for the screen layout was done by me, and the one at the very top from the demo is Jerm's, with a new pass-over by Fizzii to better connect it to some of the new areas she's done.  Almost all backgrounds have had input from various people in the group, even if there was only one principle artist.  There's a lot of great collaboration that goes on with the art stuff around here.  :)

s_d:
Wow, I wish you would do crew bios (like the intro videos during the Kickstarter), so we could meet Fizzii and Ivan.  I don't even know who they are (though, I've seen Fizzii's work on other amazing AGS games).  Hell, the backers have never really "met" you, Lamb!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version