The Games > Quest for Infamy

Preview of Physical Tier Rewards

(1/4) > >>

Blackthorne:
And here is a little "Mock-Up" preview of the swag included with the Physical Reward Tiers! 

* You have the Physical Big Box (for those who pledged for it)
* The Bank of Volksville Card
* The DVD Case with full wrap-around artwork
* The Printed DVD, containing both the Mac and PC versions of the game along with many bonus materials, including concept art and design info, videos with the team, etc
* A small, personal letter from Bt
* The printed paper map of The Valley Of Krasna
* The Printed Manual/Book - "The History of The Kingdom of Lonaria" which gives insight into not only The Valley of Krasna, where the game takes place, but into the whole kingdom itself.
* The exclusive Kickstarter Only Backer Sticker. 
Now, these are just previews - all of the art used here is subject to change for the final release, but I wanted to give you a little idea of what it all might look like. 

It's been really fun to work on this game for you, and get to work on making stuff like this.  We really appreciate all the backing we have received.  We could not do this without you.

As always, questions, feel free to ask 'em!
Bt

Dablue:
Looking sweet buddy =)

Intendant S:
Those items look awesome.  And those are just the mock-ups.  I'm so glad I'm getting a big box now.

rogerxy:
Not a big fan of the box art, everything else look splendid though, great work!

Chadly:
BT, everything looks Great! :)  Also on a differerent note did you get the pm i sent you about an idea i had?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version