Public Forums > IQ Chat

The Quest For Infamy Companion (Strategy Guide/Art Book/Hint Book w/Decoder)

<< < (2/20) > >>

Goatmeal:
I'm a little disappointed that there is no mention of using the old yellow "Yes & No" pens to reveal hints -- that it's not even being considered.  I thought you guys wanted to go "old school" with these projects?

What could be better than an elegant, hard cover edition completely marked-up with yellow ink stained and bleeding through the one-time-use hint pages?

The least you could do is make a "Reveal-O-Matic Electronic Hint Revealer" (à la SQ4) for revealing hints for the digital edition -- that way, the hint could be hidden once you moved off that page -- no more planned obsolescence!

Well, no matter; I'm fully on board with whatever you people at IQ choose...

Blackthorne:
We were going to do the yellow yes/no pens but then we decided we're not masochists!

Bt

Bad2DaBone:
I always enjoyed the "first person" hintbooks, like 7th Guest or the Space Quest series.  7th Guest read like a horror novel while Roger Wilco's ruminations were often times very hilarious!

Intendant S:
You know, I used to love sniffing those yellow markers.  I think that explains a lot about me.   :o

Myrddin Starfari:

--- Quote from: BigD on August 20, 2013, 08:57:07 AM ---You can count on me to heave in a coin or two. It will be interesting to see how you think about the reward tiers for this Kickstarter.

$20 - 2 naked paintings of James Mulvale
$50 - 1 naked painting of James Mulvale
$100 - No naked paintings of James Mulvale
$1000 - Okay, we'll never bring up the subject of naked James Mulvale again.

--- End quote ---

I was for the idea of the book, now I just want brain bleach.

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on August 20, 2013, 02:02:58 PM ---We were going to do the yellow yes/no pens but then we decided we're not masochists!
Bt

--- End quote ---

Think of the Infamy you'd gain from it though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version