Public Forums > IQ Chat

Hello Kickstarter Backers and QFI fans!

(1/4) > >>

Blackthorne:
Hey Guys!

Glad so many of you made it over here from the Kickstarter.

The Special Backer forums are being set up, and they should be ready to go before the end of August.  Until then, I'll keep you updated with things right here.

We've got so much work to do, and so much organizing so bear with us, please!

We're really excited to get the ball rolling even harder.  A lot of work has been done on the game already, and more will continue!   In the coming weeks, I'll be talking about a lot of stuff we're doing - and then, when everything is all set - the backer forums will open up, with more content and fun stuff for you!

Thanks again, guys!

Bt

hideo kuze:
Cool! Looking forward to it.

BTW, any news on demo v2?

Blackthorne:

--- Quote from: hideo kuze on July 08, 2012, 06:25:54 PM ---Cool! Looking forward to it.

BTW, any news on demo v2?

--- End quote ---

Yes, Demo v 2.0 should be out in the next couple weeks.  Got a little back-logged with the power-outage and weather, but we should have it soon.  Bunch of fun stuff in there for you guys to explore.  Not a whole ton, but you know - some goodies, some changes... enhanced and improved combat for one... all in all, it'll be a good time.

Bt

Collector:

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on July 08, 2012, 09:24:07 PM ---Got a little back-logged with the power-outage and weather
--- End quote ---

So you got hit with the outage, too? Mine was off for nearly a week.

Blackthorne:
Yeah - I didn't get hit with it personally, but Chuck - our lead programmer did and it was miserable for him.

Bt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version