Author Topic: The Quest For Infamy Companion (Strategy Guide/Art Book/Hint Book w/Decoder)  (Read 56228 times)

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
I had to google pindoses. I had no idea there was even a word for that.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
       My feelings on hint books are as follows.  They should be used as a last resort only.  What is the fun and purpose of playing a game by using a strategy guide every step of the way?  The hint book ruins the challenge and the feel of success when completeing a particular difficult quest or puzzle.  In the past I have purchased Strat guides along with the game but realized i just spent extra money that ruined the exp of the game.

As for when the Quest for Infamy guide is due out:   It will be released when its finished and not before!!!!!   ;)
**********Chadly*********************

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
where is russian language, stupid pindoses?
Russian version is in progress (even though it was never announced officially).

And no need to be rude. That might be a surprise to you, but comments like yours won't motivate anyone to work harder, really.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
where is russian language, stupid pindoses? I'm on you will bear naturally

The ironic thing is that there are at least as many if not more non-Americans on this team, including two Russians.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Re: The Quest For Infamy Companion (Strategy Guide/Art Book/Hint Book w/Decoder)
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »
какая вещь для пользы совершенства. да, русский язык  8)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: The Quest For Infamy Companion (Strategy Guide/Art Book/Hint Book w/Decoder)
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2014, 11:44:38 PM »
say waaaaaaaaaaa

what u call me booooy!

lol
jk you from russia mate?

and yea ive noticed this team is very diverse, for sure, which= awesome

brings tons of new views to the table and almost all with similar tastes and likes in some manner or another yet all different paradigms!
whoop whooop

id be proud to be you guys, so huge thumbs up team !
huge huge thumbs, like 8 foot tall style thumbs.

btw im still made that russia got tetris stolen from em
damn u robert stein!!!

i mean cant sell a game due to communist russia.. so he gives the game away then here comes rob to steal the friggen thing and make it as if he created the sucker
ALEXI DID ROB.. NOT YOU!!!!

sorry im a tetris freaaaaak :)
freakazoid.. freakazoid!!  oh i miss that show

beeejaabbeerrs!
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »
say waaaaaaaaaaa

what u call me booooy!

lol
jk you from russia mate?

and yea ive noticed this team is very diverse, for sure, which= awesome

brings tons of new views to the table and almost all with similar tastes and likes in some manner or another yet all different paradigms!
whoop whooop

id be proud to be you guys, so huge thumbs up team !
huge huge thumbs, like 8 foot tall style thumbs.

btw im still made that russia got tetris stolen from em
damn u robert stein!!!

i mean cant sell a game due to communist russia.. so he gives the game away then here comes rob to steal the friggen thing and make it as if he created the sucker
ALEXI DID ROB.. NOT YOU!!!!

sorry im a tetris freaaaaak :)
freakazoid.. freakazoid!!  oh i miss that show

beeejaabbeerrs!

Yakoff Smirnoff: "In Soviet Russia, video game steals you!"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Hi everyone Infamous.  I am wondering on an update as to when the Guide for Quest for infamy will be completed, as I wish to purchase one.  Also i am wondering about when the 1.1 update for the game will be released.  I know when its done. :)       Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
I'll let Steve talk to the companion book, he knows better than I on that one.

1.1 will be out pretty soon I'd think, I'm aiming for as quick as possible! We've finished the bug fixing and the minor overhaul of stats and magic. We've got three new "scenes" to finish adding in, the major graphical work is done on those, just a matter of getting it all in-game and the puzzle elements programmed in. Part of the patch is also fine-tuning the entire game so it works smoothly on tablets (although that's behind the scenes stuff you won't notice in the game itself at this stage). The next major step is testing it, so if it's all pretty solid we should have a release in the near future, if it's not so solid we'll have to go back and fiddle some more. I'd love to give you a firm date, but I really just can't!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
I'll be posting an update about the companion and other swag later this week!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Count Leaves

Any news on the companion? When it'll be released?

shoptroll

• Lackey
  • Liked: 27
    • View Profile
Are the books still shipping out?  I know Bt has been busy but I've been eagerly awaiting my copy to arrive after the last KS update saying shipping was still ongoing.  Just wondering when I should start panicking :)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Hey Shoptroll!  Yes, I'm still shipping things out; did a bunch this week already, and I'm doing more next week.  Should be a few more weeks, but it should be all out by then! Whew!

Bt

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
ooooooo

cannt wait esp during this nasty friggen flu.. my temp reached 106F  aka like 61-62C

ughh still feeling like crud 7 days into it..
lethargic 

getting that pack would be like nestling up with coco by a fire at xmas.

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
You donīt know how exciting I am! :)

There are still many not shipped kickstarter projects.  ;D

@Kaldire
Get well! I was ill 10 days too two weeks ago. I never was ill for so long! But itīs a flu wave here.