Author Topic: The very first Development Images of this project!  (Read 7874 times)

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
Re: The very first Development Images of this project!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 01:57:10 AM »
Really seeing the Steve sketches over the years, Steve is getting better and better. He sent me one just last night that really got me excited.

Steve Sketch montage.  Too meta?

Nah.  I want a special edition where every background from the finished game is replaced with its original Steve Sketch...

"Look out, or else Mr. Roehm will fall into that blue squiggle -- I mean, the Volks river !"

Now there's an idea!  :D

Cannot.Stop.Laughing.   ;D 

(Poor Steve!  Haha... ;))

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 01:38:45 AM »
(Poor Steve!  Haha... ;))

Yes!  We tease because we love.  It is out of love!!

And it's funny  ;D
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 08:49:57 AM »
Har har har!!!  We can laugh all we want, but I be tellin' ya - without those ridiculous Steve Sketches™, no Quest For Infamy would there be!!! Steve Sketches™ have the last laugh!!!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."