Author Topic: Book of Tyr (Kickstarter  (Read 2617 times)

arremelle

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Book of Tyr (Kickstarter
« on: September 04, 2016, 07:51:41 PM »
Hi,
during the kickstarter campaign there was a mention of a book being in the Library of Tyr which would have a message for each backer.

There was a backer update on 17th June 2012 about it:

Everyone who does so will get their name scribed in a book, in game, that is in the Great Library of Tyr.  You'll be able to go to the library, in game, get the book and check out your name, and the names of all your brothers and sisters who came through for a hard push towards a goal!

My question is: is there a way to make the book appear in the library? I am playing the game and just reached the library, I spoke to all the characters in there and clicked on everything I can.

Thanks

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Book of Tyr (Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 11:48:03 PM »
wellll

some backers didnt get onto the post

its not a book, its a pillar top right hand corner, lots of names
i backer kited to it was a certain tier that got tyr library credits

some are in the secret bar  etc  some in the end game credits (no matter what if you backed the game you should be in the end game credits)

keep looking in tyr library (its not a book) look for a pillar 

and fyi  you can only look at it one time, then it is no longer viewable for some reason.

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

arremelle

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Book of Tyr (Kickstarter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 04:55:59 AM »
hey,

thanks for the info about the pillar, I didn't try looking at that. I was on the list twice, maybe there was another backer with the same name.

See what you mean it only opens the list once, I made a new save in the library just for that. Thanks for the tip.