Author Topic: Got my own blog now!  (Read 3579 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Got my own blog now!
« on: April 10, 2015, 12:21:40 AM »
Hey despite my, uh, "interesting" persona I've crafted here, that was mainly to try and score some laughs and part of it was to try and keep with the idea of going on a quest to be be infamous.

https://bullyingmaycauseschoolshootings.wordpress.com/

Anyway, my blog's an anti-bullying one dealing with bullying it all its forms.  It should tie into my book I'm working on.  Please feel free to read it if you get a chance! :)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Got my own blog now!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 06:45:15 AM »
A really great read mate. It's definitely a big issue and it's good you're having a stand against it. There's only one post in there I disagree with and it's not the entirety of the post either. So well done you because I tend to disagree with most things as a rule!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 02:48:02 PM »
Thanks, glad you like it!  ;D

Btw, which part did you disagree with?  I'm not offended or anything, just curious, I'm not expecting someone to agree with 100% of every last word I say. (Just most of em! ;) )

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:15:42 PM »
https://bullyingmaycauseschoolshootings.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/half-a-billion-dollars-for-a-college-football-stadium/

It seems to me that you're predisposed to not like footballers or coaches because that article you linked to has zero to do with either and yet you draw an unfair link between a video of a building being blown up and all football players being meatheads and all coaches being bullies and I don't think that's a fair assessment to make.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »
I'll be the first to admit, I am EXTREMELY anti-jock cause of what I went through in Jr. High.  They were my worst bullies and helped make me extremely suicidal and were basically coddled and protected by the school so I've always had a lot of resentment towards them.  I was a nerd and got put through pure hell for it.  I've got about as much respect for jock culture as they had for me.  The building was being blown up to build a bigger, newer, more fancy building.

The article was basically a complaint that half a billion dollars just to build a fancy new stadium seemed like a ridiculous waste of money, particularly with the Chinese breathing down our necks and trying to take us over economically and technologically.

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »
Just wanted to share this.

https://bullyingmaycauseschoolshootings.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/great-article-about-the-steubenville-gang-rape/

This explains why I was fussing about the stadium earlier.  I just see all the privileges and special treatment given to jocks in America as contributing to a lack of moral and human development in many of them.

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 01:34:00 AM »
https://bullyingmaycauseschoolshootings.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/dissecting-the-cult-of-the-athlete/

Last one for now.

Point is, there's good reason why some completely despise the exalted position of the corrupt jockocracy which has a Neanderthalic stranglehold over the American school system.