Author Topic: Some things about qfi that puzzles me  (Read 2444 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Some things about qfi that puzzles me
« on: March 21, 2015, 09:08:43 AM »
I've played through 1.1 and some things still the same. For instance, the following two things can get a reaction out of Roehm, but the voice says you can't do anything with it right now.

The hanging pot across from Rayford's office.
The well by Rayford's house.

At the old garden where the ruined fountain is, click on the bench and the voice says you open the chest and find 1000 blys.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Some things about qfi that puzzles me
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 11:30:57 AM »
hehe garr hi hi

interesting catches..
as for those things mentioned i noted them too
there are quite a few more(i posted to bt about em)

as for the bench, and 1000  bly thing, that used to also happen when you just clicked the ? mark on the help top bar, it would say you picked up 1000 bly from the chest! etc so its prolly just old code left over somehow

newer code oddities..
one being the door to the aqueduct as a sorc anyway,  you click the door and it says its locked maybe you can use a skill prosp taught you,

so you cast unlock, and it says you cant do that its locked beyond your skill (magic casting is 111) very confusing
BUT if you go back to that door, act 2 end you can open it somehow and for apparently no reason as sorc

same as the buggy as always slave masters
kill all guards, set free the slaves, (they kill the remaining guard downstairs u cant see)

then go kill the slaver,  then look at the slaver, says he is snoring,
then you can RUN literally run around slavers room, but once in the hall somehow the dead guards catch you as you made to much noise

idk

the well does perplex me, but idk

not half as much as the new bar does but ill just wait for the book vs hitting my head over a peg puzzle

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"