Author Topic: Patriotism (or mahjong pride in your Country)  (Read 14086 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Patriotism (or havong pride in your Country)
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2015, 06:01:03 PM »
God. the title of this thread is mis-spelled - ("Havoing pride") and it's driving me nuts every time I see it at the bottom of the forum!!!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2015, 06:04:32 PM »
Can I just point out that you misspelled the misspelling?
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Jerminator

Re: Patriotism (or havoing pride in your Country)
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2015, 06:05:55 PM »
It was a slight improvement though Steve.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2015, 06:21:09 PM »
I'm unintentionally hilarious.  Havong.  DAMN YOU HAVONG!!!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Re: Patriotism (or mahjong pride in your Country)
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM »
Ok folks i started this thread for patriotism for one's Country not to debate politics.  However I like to debate politics often taking the side i disagree with for fun debates.  Both parties in the USA are flawed, I agree with Both sides on some issues.  Both parties DEMs and Repubs are some good ideas but both fight each other constantly.  We need both sides to moderate themselves to serve This Great Nation effectively.

Oh and i am sorry i mispelled the title, i didnt notice it till after.  Funny tho! ;)

Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2015, 01:34:09 AM »
To be fair, there's no moderate Republicans either. But let's actually lay out what the problem really is in American politics. The 24 hour news cycle.

When there's nothing of interest to report, so 80% of the time, they still have to fill that space so they just resort to spinning something that is nothing into a major epic event. And depending on the journalist, it will be slanted one way or the other. Or if there's nothing to spin, just make some shit up. Case in point this week, Putin was in bed for a week with a flu, therefore the pundits are saying there's been a coup in the Kremlin. I mean really. And because this is the news now, it becomes a reality.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »
I get all my news from live-tweeters.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.