Author Topic: this was fun today  (Read 7365 times)

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
this was fun today
« on: March 07, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »
That makes 7 or 8 of those in the last 5 years.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: this was fun today
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »
What exactly am I looking at here?   :P
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:56:26 PM »
The kidney stone I passed this morning.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:07:23 PM »
Delicious!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Jerminator

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:32:41 AM »
Woah man, you're a champ!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »
Jeeeeez, I knew exactly what it was when I saw it.  Ouch, ouch, ouch.  Those things hurt.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 09:27:43 AM »
Just think, you can play marbles with a pee wee  :-X
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 04:48:51 PM »
Jeeeeez, I knew exactly what it was when I saw it.  Ouch, ouch, ouch.  Those things hurt.

Bt

After about the third one, you know whats going on and although painful, you kinda get used to it.  Not pleasant, but not so crazy either.  I just hope they have it all figured out why I get them.  We think we do and it looks like more surgery for chuckie boy. 

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 04:50:28 PM »
Looks like Grape Nuts.  I keep imagining digging into a whole bowl of them with a spoon.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 05:42:55 PM »
Tastes like them too...I mean uh, no it doesn't. 

I should post some good close-ups so you can see the sharp jagged edges.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 06:38:11 PM »
Feel free not to!

:)
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 10:20:33 PM »
Well man you need to get to the Kidney Dr.  Hell man i have got UTI's and they made me feel like i was dying!  One time after spending an evening with a morally questionable gal I got a dose of the Clap which is not fun.  I didnt know what the hell was wrong with me untill the Dr. told me and prescibed pennicilln.  So always wear a raincoat when strolling during a storm.   Seriously Chuck get to the doctors office.  Passing stones is Never fun and hurts like hell....

Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 06:51:58 AM »
Chadly, the urologist has no clue what he is doing.  It took me going to my internal doc about migraine headaches to get to the bottom of it.  Turns out I need to  have an out of whack parathyroid gland removed.  Like I said, we think we know the cause (11 years after the first stone).

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 08:32:13 AM »
Just about anything that causes excessive calcium in the urine, especially caffeine in any form (sodas, energy drinks [a scam, you just make a lot of cool aid from the B vitamins], etc). I personally drink coffee without getting those little buggers. Guess I need to increase coffee consumption.
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
Yeah, it turns out it has nothing to do with what I eat/drink.  I have a glad that is releasing too much hormones causing my bones to release too much calcium.  Good thing we caught it otherwise I would have ended up with osteoporosis as well as other health issues.