Author Topic: Where and how to purchase QFI 1.1  (Read 9643 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Re: Where and how to purchase QFI 1.1
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 10:25:55 PM »
@Dosbox,  Hey dude i love free games but QFI wasnt made for free,  These guys need to be paid to make any more Fucking Awesome games, such as a the sequel to Quest for Infamy and more.  So lets not give free games out dude.! >:(   Chadly ;)
**********Chadly*********************

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 01:29:40 AM »
No need to pile up on Dosbox; he's been a loyal fan around here for a while.  No harm done.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 03:06:39 AM »
@Lambonius I don't suppose this will make the situation any better if I say I bought it for 10€ some time ago from Desura with a purpose to give it away at some point?

@Chadly Read what I wrote to mr. Lamb.  :-[
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 05:05:34 AM »
@Lambonius I don't suppose this will make the situation any better if I say I bought it for 10€ some time ago from Desura with a purpose to give it away at some point?

It'd probably be better to post the offer to give it away to the first PM you get, rather than just dumping the key in the public forums.  At this point I suppose it probably could have already been used, and you'd never know unless you tried to use it yourself.  You can go ahead and repost it if you like--I was unclear on the whole single-use aspect of Steam keys, to be honest.  Sorry for the public wrist-slap.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 05:40:58 AM »
It's all cool and I respect your decision, maybe I should've indeed approached with it in a different way. If it hasn't been used yet, I'll probably give it to a friend.  8)
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 06:36:47 AM »
DosBox, you're totally okay in my book! If no one has claimed the key, please PM him to claim it!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."