Author Topic: Life in prison is pure hell  (Read 11461 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Life in prison is pure hell
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:30:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYaozcqfmgg

WARNING- NSFW.  Pretty gross and nasty.  Ya'll been warned. 

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Re: Life in prison is pure hell
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 05:22:47 PM »
Oh H!!l no.... And to think that some internet sites allows smut in their forums, yet clean posts will get you warned or banned  :o
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 05:39:50 PM »
wtf man?
really?

ive been to prison, and jail, i wasnt turned out or anything like that in this insane video
you watch to much tv
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 09:04:51 PM »
Don't go to prison is the answer.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 04:33:57 AM »
I've never broken the law and I don't see why I ever should. If you break the law and go in for it, it's your own fault what'll happen to you there.
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 09:23:04 AM »
urmm you are speaking from a naive perspective mate

on the its your fault thing

case and point?

I was 18 years old, my identical twin brother and I were living in Roseville CA (Placer county) one of THE most corrupt counties of all california if not THE most corrupt in terms of court and police.

we lived with my mum and dad
their neighbor was an on duty placer deputy.

My brother came to my moms drunk, my mom stupidly said dont let him in, we (my dad and her) are going to bed.

Now he comes to the door breaking windows, and throwing rocks at my 13.5K dollar toyota tacoma.
I ignored the rocks..
Then he got in his 200$ used POS honda and rammed my truck at 45 miles per hour

I come running outside shouting Ill kill you fucker! as he is in a car driving away

6 months later I found out the neighbor with NO VICTIM and NO CRIME filed a terrorist threat report
and I got a strike and 2 years
this is NOT a fault of mine, sure sure saying you are going to kill someone even though its not the best thing is NOT worth 2 years and a strike esp when its yOUR TWIN BROTHER and you have said that shit since you were kids

I just got pulled over 6 months after this event, not even knowing anything was wrong,
1.8 years later I was out of prison, fun shit eh

sooo
I think anyone that says its their own fault doesnt understand how many corrupt systems work.

case and point
I just was home invaded while in my home someone (my ex wife who just died her brother and his .. friend) kicked my door in, thinking I was not home. I got a bat and ran at em, they fled.
THE COPS wouldnt even COME OUT no charges nothing

now, which is worse?
home invasion and kickin in a door and breaking in to steal ashes and my stuff and possibly kill me for real? or a twin bro saying ill kill u fucker!

which one?
yea thats what I thought

bad comment

want more research find  stuff like FREE JOHN LANCASTER PLACER COUNTY  he just used facebook and words to fight the corrupt placer county, and was put in prison for nothing just speaking on facebook and in person to get judges removed
3 judges in placer are on ANKLE monitoring for crimes ffs

since that crime  age 18 I cant really work on the books hence my work with TTG and epitaph that didnt mind such a pathetic strike and offense. but since then the crime is now not TERRORIST but criminal threats, and now its a misdemeanor only 4 months max no strike. why? because it was pathetic and placer puts more people in prison in california per year than all counties in california COMBINED

sorry guys

klytos IS correct though dont go to prison but the last comment 
its your own fault, kiiinda talking out your ass mate. you have NO clue what is going on in the real world
again NO VICTIM .. no crime
how an on duty officer that was just at home watching tv could do that to me and my family, well even they went to court going WTF we didnt press charges
doesnt matter  DA did and oh you are a threat to the public!

bullshit mates bullshit

just wanted to point out where ever you live vs where I live here in cali, its not the same
now again
I could roll around in my car with 2 pounds of meth, and needles and get only 4 months and no strike
where as the "crime" I committed got me 2 years and a STRIKE,
again which is worse.. jesus
own fault wow

and someone thumbed that up?

ahhh

naivety is bad, :(

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 11:01:43 AM »
@Kaldire I'm afraid that you have gravely misunderstood what I said. I specifically said if you break the law and go in for it, then it is your own fault/problem what will happen to you in there.

I never meant that everyone who go to prison are worthy of it (which is true in most cases, but not in yours for example).

I'm sorry if my writing style was confusing for you, but, once again, I meant those people who DO break the law.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »
yep I know what ya meant :)

just giving you what for on the "law" being a very relative notion depending on where you live
again case and point

just 5 miles from where the crime I committed was... aka threatening my brother who never pressed charges and he was also never arrested for hitting my car with his.. but 5 miles down the road is sacramento county.
I threatened to kill my wife, many times in our past and her mom tried to press charges.
mind you this is only 5 miles away from the other threat crime.
Anyway, we go to court myself and my wife, and the judge says, who is the victim? 
DA went uhh urmm, she is! as she is holding my hand the judge says.. seriously? case dismissed no evidence to support a threat or terror .. bye guys! sorry about the misunderstanding he said (that was the judge)

yet in placer  with the supposed victim who wasnt one, standing there saying he wasnt threatened, I still got hammered and a strike
so again

define LAW,  then define that in your area or country or county..
again if you toss a cig out the window in rocklin CA (placer county) you get a 4500$ fine and 6-8 months in jail

do it in sacramento, MAYBE if you get a prick motorcycle cop he will make you pick 1 cig butt from the ground up, but more than likely nothing happens.
same with jay walking, its serious in placer, oddly and santa barbara.. strange but more people in jail for that than dui etc.. friggen just nuts

so again breaking THE LAW, happens all the time, how did my ex wife have a meth sex den and never have an arrest? or her friends or her family who killed her

sacramento county... if it was placer her house would have been condemned long ago tahts how bad it was... no furniture no carpet no windows just boards and tin foil, roaches, flooded poo toilet, ahh

in roseville, that house wouldnt last 2 weeks after 1 complaint.
shrug

almost everything is relative, minus math and even then I can say 2+2 is 9 you cant say im wrong (though I would be) just paradigms lol

sorry for the banter, argg
just seems even my PO says my crimes dont fit the punishments
2 strikes in my life for just saying something, and both to my brother.. wtf
no one ever pressed charges and so far ive done 4.5 years in jails and or mental homes with magnet doors and ONLY in placer

since moving to sac, never been in trouble once.. ever..
ever

next step  getting the HELL out of california i cant recommend this state.

sorry a bit blue now
I DO understand what you mean though, real crimes, not like littering or yelling at your twin brother.

I want to grab a judge and throw him in the bronx, see how he likes getting told he is going to get killed like 90 times just walking down the street.. oh go and arrest them sir oh yesss sir
lol

its like my mom still hates swearing, i want to put her on a public bus in la or nyc etc
first time she turns to someone and says COULD YOU PLEASE stop swearing its rude.. she would get a beat down.. seriously..
she does this in public like smokers.. can you please not smoke near me i dont like it! MOVE THEN
or if you dont like swearing stay at home under the covers with the lights out sheesh

i digress

Kal-
RIP lulu :(

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 06:20:09 PM »
Call me crazy or a wild, free-thinker but I don't think ANYONE deserves to be gang-raped and used as a sex slave by 100+ giant nasty dudes in prison regardless of what laws they may have broken.  :P

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 04:11:12 AM »
oddly you would maybe be shocked to know that most guys in prison that turn that way like it,
and turn .. well bi or gay, true story,

8 friends of mine that have gone to hard prison time came out gay,
as its easier than dying.
or joining a really bad bad crew
idk

odd but .. sad and true
and most of those guys want to do more crimes to go back to prison like shawshank style as they dont know how to exist on the outside

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 11:43:34 AM »
Sighhh, I'm just gonna stop talking now lol.

@Kaldire You know my thoughts on the matter, when I say breaking the law, I mean things like stealing, murders, pedos and such. Those beer laws and whatnot sound a bit odd to me too.

@Bad2DaBone I didn't mean that convicts deserve to be raped by 100 guys. I just think that if it happens, too bad, but you knew that MIGHT happen to you inside. It's easily avoidable by doing what @Klytos suggested and if it's a case like Kaldires, then life is showing you the middle finger for whatever reason. :/

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 09:05:57 PM »
"@Bad2DaBone I didn't mean that convicts deserve to be raped by 100 guys. I just think that if it happens, too bad, but you knew that MIGHT happen to you inside. It's easily avoidable by doing what @Klytos suggested and if it's a case like Kaldires, then life is showing you the middle finger for whatever reason. :/"

"Too bad?"  So basically being gangraped and used as a sex slave by 100 giant nasty dudes for getting in trouble with the law is no big deal and the equivalent of having a vending machine cheat you out of a few quarters?

Also, not everyone knows to expect to be used as a sex slave by over 100 dudes just for breaking the law.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 07:45:25 PM »
Sorry for late reply, I was away for a while.

@Bad2DaBone  I don't know what your laws are in whichever country you hail from, but I'm assuming you won't get sent to prison for stealing a loaf of bread. Once again, you seem to be completely ignoring that I said they don't deserve to be used like that (or atleast most) by hundreds of guys. Never did I say that it wasn't a big deal, you are making up words and putting them into my mouth.  ???

Also, not everyone knows to expect to be used as a sex slave by over 100 dudes just for breaking the law.

Are you a bit overly-defensive because you know someone who has had it like that?
And I don't know what criminals expect prison life to be, frankly I don't see why it should matter to me. So my POV stands. If you break the law, go in for it and face a bunch of guys who want to have a go, you have only yourself to blame for the crime you commited and for ending up in such a situation because of it.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 07:50:23 PM »
ugh
can we lock this thread its going no where and offending the HELL out of me

assuming you mean people who do REAL CRIMES this is allllll relative to where you are

again, in my area, you cant get in trouble for even home invasion or robbery or attacking someone to death
my wife was beat in the face with a socket wrench 1 week before her MURDER and no one got in trouble because he wasnt at the scene and there was no way to PROVE he did it to her!

sooo
wtf

then go 5 miles down the road and toss a piece of paper out the window and you WILL do 6 months in jail

as for prison.. it  DEPENDS WHERE YOU GO

90% of the prisons in usa, ARENT LIKE what you describe no rape etc
just fights and most have cdc or firecamps where you WORK ALL DAY and sleep then work n sleep
barely time to eat muchless rape

ffs people..

get off this topic

pls?

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 01:38:41 AM »
Sorry for late reply, I was away for a while.

@Bad2DaBone  I don't know what your laws are in whichever country you hail from, but I'm assuming you won't get sent to prison for stealing a loaf of bread. Once again, you seem to be completely ignoring that I said they don't deserve to be used like that (or atleast most) by hundreds of guys. Never did I say that it wasn't a big deal, you are making up words and putting them into my mouth.  ???

Are you a bit overly-defensive because you know someone who has had it like that?
And I don't know what criminals expect prison life to be, frankly I don't see why it should matter to me. So my POV stands. If you break the law, go in for it and face a bunch of guys who want to have a go, you have only yourself to blame for the crime you commited and for ending up in such a situation because of it.

All I'm saying is that prisons should at LEAST protect inmates from being raped by men who have any number of stds ranging from gonorhea to aids.

For some reason a lot of folks think that's like putting them in 5-star hotels.  I actually think that it's a big deal and we should try to prevent 16 year old boys locked up with 40-year old men from being raped by them whereas you don't think it's a big deal, and that we as a society should do something about it instead of saying, "well, they broke the law so who gives a crap about them?"  America has insanely high recidivism rates because what goes in prison drives everyone insane in the brain, our prisons don't really reform anybody.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 05:09:17 AM »
@Kaldire I agree, this topic should be locked.

@Bad2DaBone This topic *is* going a bit out of hand. Therefore, I will stop now in hopes that it won't carry on.  :-X

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 05:17:52 AM »
I haven't seen anything in here worth locking the thread over. People are entitled to their opinions even if they're completely ill-informed and talking out of their ass. Stop responding in the thread and it'll drop down the list and people will soon forget about it.

Our forum rules, which you agree to by posting here, state

IQ is a softly moderated forum. This means we will rarely moderate a conversation, lock it or edit your post.

These are adult forums where adults post, so don't expect us to moderate people or posts that you find insulting. We generally won't do it because above all else, we honestly don't really care too much.

Above all, have fun, enjoy a robust conversation with people of differing viewpoints, and don't take everything too seriously. After all, it's just letters on a screen.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 06:52:06 AM »
@Klytos Hahah, that "we don't really care too much" part. xD

But yes, while I don't feel insulted/offended or anything like that, I'd rather just move on than dwell on this topic any further.  8)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 08:40:49 AM »
Well, I did bold the relevant section :)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2015, 09:12:53 AM »
nope they dont, ever ever help

in fact the opposite, again just watch shawshank and yea..
even without the rape, no reform just a pile of MONEY

thats all jail and prison is, money
know who owns most of the califonia jail stuff? BOB BARKER ENTERPRISES
yep get a tooth brush, hair brush etc  even the food from the outsideish world in jail etc
all bob barkers company still going

seriously its about money.. not reform never has been about reform look at the aussies, did uk try to reform the criminals? or just ship em to another place? 
or the french foreign legion? how long was that rate of life to be expected.. yeaaa
still id prolly pick those two things over prison here in usa

$$$$

placer county again sends more people to prison  than all counties in our state combined
and a numbers game.. seriously sick too
3 dudes where in there for 5 to 10 years for POT when I was in Taft

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 09:16:03 AM »
I haven't seen anything in here worth locking the thread over. People are entitled to their opinions even if they're completely ill-informed and talking out of their ass. Stop responding in the thread and it'll drop down the list and people will soon forget about it.

Our forum rules, which you agree to by posting here, state

IQ is a softly moderated forum. This means we will rarely moderate a conversation, lock it or edit your post.

These are adult forums where adults post, so don't expect us to moderate people or posts that you find insulting. We generally won't do it because above all else, we honestly don't really care too much.

Above all, have fun, enjoy a robust conversation with people of differing viewpoints, and don't take everything too seriously. After all, it's just letters on a screen.

urmm kyltos,
sigh,

i just meant that this seemed to be turning into trolling not input or opinion.

thats all,
sheeshh mate
when you log into this board and go hey what topics are new,
blam there it is,  wish broomie would add IGNORE THREAD option.. or something ive seen that on other sites in the past, like even valve has it for steam.

but opinions are one thing, hammering a nail thats long already been hammered into that board, just breaks the board (no i dont mean the website ahh bad choice of words there lol)

btw imo the bolded part should be the last part

"We generally won't do it because above all else, we honestly don't really care too much.

Above all, have fun, enjoy a robust conversation with people of differing viewpoints, and don't take everything too seriously. After all, it's just letters on a screen
"

EDIT: btw I didnt mean the bold as an offense its why I like these forums :)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »
@Klytos Hahah, that "we don't really care too much" part. xD

But yes, while I don't feel insulted/offended or anything like that, I'd rather just move on than dwell on this topic any further.  8)

not sure again, the bolded part as you put it had nothing to do with why i suggested the thread to be locked,
when you go in circles, and keep making the same arguement over and over its a troll session not an opinion anymore. we get it we get it .. is all our brains say..
well mine anyway,
but thats NOT why i suggested it be locked down.

shrug do as you wish, makes no matter to me klytos personally i love that you guys dont mod like most other places gives freedom but...
to some extent you only hurt people and yourselves at that point
or dare i bring up the religion threads etc that DO and should be locked and never opened ever on sites like this

shrug
anyway to each his own, back to qfi!
its a very niceeeee

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 06:17:10 PM »
Religion and politics are always an iffy subject to debate i believe.  However it is nice that all topics Can be discussed here on this site without asshole moderators, who ban and edit posts at a whim, for language and such. 

When comes to Stupid topics with questionable links why give creedance to the poster on the subject matter at hand?  Ignore it thats what i do.  No need  to start a flame or trolling war.  We all should act like adults and not some pimple faced kid, whom thinks they know everything, when in truth they know next to nothing, as their life's experiences are but short compared to others on the site.  Respect all views and disagree Politely as my folks taught me, not in a profane or obscene manner.  Sure I would like to blow my top at some posters views, with curse words at their crazy views, but i choose not to. I try to be nice to everyone. :)

Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 06:23:04 PM »
i concur to a point

but sports, religion, ethics etc, shouldnt be talked about anywhere really
esp in forums, it leads to people who like each other to clash, look where garr went idk

brings the best and worst out

as for locking the topic well, if it was my forum i would have, but its not, and i respect that decision.. just can we move on now i think we all understand sorta,
but from me, ive been in the system where most havent,
its like an american saying usa is the best and that person never left the state they live in muchless the country, they CANT form a true valid opinion imo

shrug

anyyyyway i love it here..

really!

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 08:18:28 AM »
You just described most Americans. :)

Just out of curiosity, if we shouldn't talk sports, religion or ethics - what's left? Sounds like a boring way to live to me...

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2015, 01:08:27 PM »
its your forum matey

just these are standards of society in generalist terms
that religion thread helped NO ONE it was terrible,

this thread isnt like that one,

and yes i know i just described most americans its why i hate usa so much, but i can say that... ive lived here and been other places many many

usa does rock over loads of other places, but i can prolly name about 100+ places Id live OVER usa..

anyway, if you as a game dev, cant figure to talk about games or arts or comedy etc then you are a lost cause my friend.

again at the thanksgiving table never bring up religion, sports , nor politics and nows a days its ethics

or continue to do so, as no one is forcing it, though you are ignoring multiple good people here, but thats also your choice mate!

and no matter what direction you go we shall respect that, do we agree no.. but respect that surely
"AND STOP CALLING ME SHIRLEY!"

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2015, 10:57:17 PM »
I mean we could only talk about games, arts, comedy, music etc but don't they flow into the realms of ethics anyway? Someone might love Grand Theft Auto IV and another person might not play it because the use of hookers is the opposite of their moral beliefs. And which may be against their religious beliefs. Or a Scientologist might not play Depression Quest because their beliefs are opposed to pharmaceuticals in brain related conditions. If the goal of these topics being no-go zones is to eliminate fights / arguments then I don't think anything is an acceptable topic because someone somewhere (usually me!) has a deep and firmly held view on it. I think Mr Bean is the stupidest comedy ever, yet Broomie might be a huge fan. I think Across the Universe is a pretty good movie yet BT thinks it's a horrible pile of shit.

Anyway, just arguing because it's hot and I want to...

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2015, 01:56:19 AM »
hehe

tis one of the reasons I loveith you my hubby klytos :)
valid points and arguments = fun if done right

haha ty again for another smile matey XD

btw I dont hate mr bean esp the movie ver of his holiday just makes me smile and feel like I have a family again some odd triggers in that movie for me
or beans "butter bread" scene with his debit card,

but im more a blackadder fan
as for what I meant by ethics, its topics like the prison shit where 99% never went to or even saw a prison minus on tv, so they have no room to talk, period, just outside looking in.
sorta like my belief on religion, until someone comes down from heaven says look im an angel or god , nope doesnt exist.

didnt mean no ethical divisions or dichotomous talks, those are fine!

but again show of hands of people that have been in prison?
show of hands for jail..
show of hands for usa?
europe etc

then SHUT UP
hehe

again ive been in that system you all speak about sooo id trump any OPINION with realistic experience. but still i cant take your views away just say nope nope this is bad bad..

anyway love ya klytos haha ty again for the smile seriously I need em these days and its VERY hard to even argue with your logic, its awesome in a way but infuriating in another, both good things imo

keep on being you mate!

EDIT: depression quest sounds like dr mario RPG(for GBC)! woah why didnt someone make that game

:)