Author Topic: What's the most careless thing you've ever done?  (Read 3468 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
What's the most careless thing you've ever done?
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
My secondary computer at 32 bit for older games, is set up on the kitchen table. Three days ago, was filling up jugs with filtered water, turned around to get lid for the current jug, bumped the table, spilled water on top of the monitor, immediately thought of turning off the monitor, but by that time the monitor made noises and went dead.  :o Luckily a relative had a spare monitor  8)

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
Re: What's the most careless thing you've ever done?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:28:52 PM »
Uhh... well I'm mostly overly-careful, I used to be obsessed with being careful but it's been getting a lot better over the years. Although many years back in secondary school, we had a big concluding test that included all of the things we'd learned that year and I didn't study at all. Luckily it was in a subject that I was pretty good at and I scored 91 out of 100, but I was pretty nervous-pervous during and after the test so I've never done anything like that again.
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 10:48:42 PM »
garr like careless EVER?
 or like pc wise?

I .. GULP
cry!!

dont judge me!!!

When my daughter was newborn she was such a good baby, my ex wife went with her mom to the store and shopping for a few hours , and I was in watching tv, baby julie (my daughter) sleeping in her widdle crib

I left the house to go get a soda (when I drank soda) and as i pulled out, my ex and her mom pulled up and looked at me and went !!!! AHHHh! i was like OH MY GOD i totally just forgot I had a kid in the house at the time, thought mum took her!

prolly the most careless thing, other than MEETING MY ex,  lol
on a smaller level,
I ... wore a 500$ rare 1990 bad religion suffer tee shirt into a mosh pit in pomona ca, it got ruined due to sweat and dirt just making the white shirt yellow on the lower lower half and brownish on the top ahhhh
only 5 known in existence..

stupid me,  though the band signed it for me so I could put it to rest in a framed coffin :P

ahh

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

whenwherewolves

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 03:49:44 AM »
I'd say I've been pretty careless the past 10 or so years. Got involved pretty heavily in drugs and alcohol. Currently going to an addiction treatment center and started a new job. I turn 30 in December, I hope to make that a somewhat less careless 10 years. I got good vibes about my 30s!

I realize that is extremely personal, but I feel safe here. I'm not much of a forum guy, but people coming together for such a great game puts me at ease.

Thanks for listening.

PS, Kaldire.. Bad Religion is awesome. Sorry you lost your shirt, but at least it was in a punk rock way! :D

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »
I've done a lot of careless things in my past!

But, they all led me here, to where I am today, so they weren't all bad, eh?

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."