Author Topic: Something just doesn't add up  (Read 28243 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Re: Something just doesn't add up
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2014, 12:07:57 PM »
Seems like I have unknowingly stated something that actually makes sense!

There seems to be some confusion in the Killington Family Tree;
It's stated, when reading Jeremy Hummel's diary, that he's Jarrett's father.
There's no mention in the family tree of a Jeremy or Jarrett. Or am I missing something.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
did u notice the one entry of KILLED IN BATTLE

and below that im again not sure if its a typo but instead of SEE PAGE
it just says SEE 

and yep you prolly did unknowingly state a step or part of one lol
but there is no firing anyone that i can see from my plays, but maybe using a flint or box on someone

I wish there was infamy points for items combined
like when you do flint and tinder box rohem says OH NO or something like it will explode or such,
wish it would and game over, or explode and u live 
or do it in the right area

as for water im thinkin it has to do with the friggen sneak into the tyr aqueduct i keep trying to murder that woman but she just kills ya when you jump down grr
have a cigar woman or a hit off this pipe i bought calm down!

btw where does she go, never had a path that made sense as you can do this as soon as u get unlock as sorc or thief in act 1 but it ends up going no where, at least in terms of needing to continue with the main line .. shrug
im lost as the only way to get there from my plays as fighter is climbing down from the ruins, but then what, not sure if im just working backwards as it seems a way to sneak back into tyr not out..
but where did that woman go? in the water? is she naked bathing? oooo
rohem wants some o dat you know thisss mannn
lol

ok folks putting in my 300$ orderrrr todaaaaaaaay

as im now singing neil diamond for some reason   "tooodayyyyy!! my country tis of theeee!! todaaay! swweet land of INFAMYYYY haha  vs liberty.. oh nm
slaps self

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »
Here is something I found by hacking the game.exe

This fine fellow is Blackthorne, one of the founders of Infamous Quests, and the writer of 'Quest For Infamy'. Everything I am saying right now, he thought of first. No way! Yes. He thought of that too. What a great fellow! Indeed. You don't want to starting something with him. If you're brave, challenge him with your sword! Hello there, Blackthorne, sir..

Blackthorne. Please. Call me Steve. Fine then. This is some kind of meta-conversation, isn't it, Steve?. Blackthore. You said it. I'm going to need therapy after this. You decide to challenge Blackthorne to combat.. Hey! You! Let's fight!.

Blackthorne. Every time I'm in a virtual bar, someone has to start with me... let's get this over.. This dashing young adventure is Klytos, the co-founder of IQ and co-creator of 'Quest For Infamy'! What a guy!. Klytos. You better believe it.. Blackthorne. Hah! Nice work pal. You nearly killed me then. Except of course, I'm invincible.. Blackthorne. Good use of healing potions too, that's gonna cost you a lot to replace.........

So you can clearly see the virtual bar does indeed exist. But you know, that sucks knowing something exists and not having access to it! Do you suppose the secret bar is behind the curtain in the tobacco shop?

You know, chucklas once posted:
It's like finding totaka's song.  The fun is in finding it, and once someone does, the fun is over.

That's like if you've never had something, you'll never miss it! An example, you're presently getting along ok on a meager income, then suddenly you learn that due to some mishap, you could have had $1 million but it got permanently misplaced. Since you never physically had it, you'll never miss it!