Author Topic: Something just doesn't add up  (Read 28241 times)

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Something just doesn't add up
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2014, 02:38:26 PM »
First you find him, then you attack him with the sword icon.  The steps described in the forums cover how to find him, not actually fight him.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »
if i find him im kickin his arse!

but with the battle the way it is, without the update not sure how fair it is, as battle is a bit wonky still,
missing 70% of the time with max stats seems off a bit,
but its been said that will be addressed

anyone try just being a mage and doing the heal buff with fire bracers instead of swordplay?
or is bt immune to fire..
lol
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Something just doesn't add up
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2014, 03:11:59 PM »
Meh.... Think I'll start up some kind of trainer for R3 and just go on a killing vacation.

Now back to QFI, when the BT fight is found, how does it happen, does it just pop out of thin air? Or is the gamer in the wrong place at the right time? At the present, everything seems highly speculative. Maybe BT arrives on an anatomical equine or something  :-X

as for risen3 you dont need a trainer, ever, trust that, gold is pointless  skills pointless, everything is pointless,
if you do edit anything get the no drain from running, so you can keep running as that is 85% of the game,
just walking around like WOW style with ac4 in the mix,  ship battles are .. ahh just ick
but you like what you like mate, its not a terrible game at all, just nothing im happy I paid for
vs say getting the swag from qfi kick ;p
which im still waiting to do

as for the bt fight you can see from the background that he is somewhere in a time warp or space midriff thing so im assuming the fight is not selective, just have to trigger it
as for fire, some can handle it some cant my first thought was to smoke out the best stuff I had until I went mental bu that never happened, in fact its odd, using the pipe on yourself you just smoke, but no option to choose what to smoke

shrug
back to the drawing board but first   my kickstart order and rest..
hehe
btw im not sure if bt's starting HP is 69  or if its random,  but its funny that pic shows that fun number
and yea his swartz is hugeeee
haha

wonder what he hits for, and if he uses skills or spells

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2014, 03:20:39 PM »
The ability to fight Bt is only just part of what you might find if you find your way...

So, trust me - you'll know when you get there.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2014, 03:47:09 PM »
There's more than you may think possible in the prologue. See the three guys clearing trees from the path leading to the treants. Can't get past there yet? Find the wasps in the burned out mansion fireplace. Visit Hobbs, get a bee. If you're out in the woods when you hear the call to the execution, you're not pulled there until you've talked to a few people in Volksville.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2014, 04:21:05 PM »
I always tend to do most stuff before the execution lol

so by then im already battling with max block, and aallmost max stats in battle,
and have the bee and stick, jar, stuff for spells etc, (what you can get I get)

the saw guys arent important, its just a blockade until the act 1 allows you to continue on to other places is all so that you dont walk about tooo much

thats about it
hell I even get the spikes and chain and do that 1 infamy point lol,
when you cross from screen to screen, fast... somehow the timer STOPS.. so I can battle forever if i dont sit and loot to long

strange I know but true

garr

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »
Now let me get this straight...
You can't get there till act 2
2 things are done or can be done in act 2
One thing must be done before then and not necessarily in act 1, therefore it can be done in the prologue
Since there are 5 things that must be done, and thus far 3 things are accounted for, that leaves 2 things that are done in Act 1!
I hope to goodness that the empty library book is not a factor. I'm quite sick of that THING!

garr

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2014, 07:13:51 PM »
Oh yes, why didn't I remember what was stated and the fact that it would relieve you!

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »
what was stated? ohhh you went and re-read the clues?
muhahaha

yep someone other than bt pointed that one out, but didnt say if something was a first step or if it would just lead to another HINT,

I think you might have gotten that 1st one now, just by guessing from the post hmm

still sick and now my rent went from 879 to 1408$ per month  ohh gawd my head,  "lyin' in a bed on fire... heartrate 160"
Modding my own post and moving the vids to youtube thread! to not plug up this one!
please check out killola! ive been with thousands of bands this one is by far the most fun in person and great friends of mine,

modified post moved it to here
http://www.infamous-quests.com/forum/index.php?topic=722.new#new

garr

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2014, 10:07:01 AM »
I just don't know what to feel, being as I'm mostly a classical and operatic buff. Grew up with such radio shows as The Fat man, The Lone Ranger, The Shadow, etc. But the vids did have some pretty good beats.

Gamewise for QFI, I suspect that all scenes like Intro, mass crowd at beginning of act 1, and da%&*t the type in book in library, all have some importance. The scene ones should not be fast skipped but fully listened to and any other lengthy dialogues in game.

Those who know will be enlightened. Nah, probably not.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »
check that thread out I posted loads of vids
all but tim minchin  I know personally and trust me you will laugh or you might be dead in the mind haha

if its not your cup o tea thats ok its just me sharing,
as for the book, yeaaaa
grrrrr lol

I tried loads of words in that sucker,  no joke I have about 3400 words ive tried
such as  will wheton  will smith,  will scarlet, then odd stuff like
will wake will awaken will transcend will die, will find will win, will cheat will lose, will see, will know,
etc

anyway check the link again ive added a few funny clips for the laughs as well as a few bands ive helped on tour including that band I mentioned that made me say mate and cheers so much from uk tours

but tim minchin i just laughed,  if you really loved me and im so fucking rock
haha just hahaha
and stephen lynch   craig and beelz  then the dirty sanchez
and the ever so hot "the donnas" who i went to highschool with 2 of, and yes they are smokin hot esp the singer and lead guitarist who has been compared to insane people as being better than them
I cant list em, but metallica  and ozzies many guitarists dont even compare to her
she even uses the same axe as fagmalligca
oops my bad  used to love metallica now... ick

garr

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2014, 07:17:29 PM »
Even Those who know will see?

Anyhow, finally realized the futility of playing a hack n slash and uninstalled R3. Threw away all documentation AND the game disk! The viewing of action further along of a shipboard cannon fight where you have to aim properly to sink the other ships. Hard to do on a rolling ship. A huge diversion from R1 and R2, which I played several times each.

garr

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2014, 11:35:50 PM »
First you find him, then you attack him with the sword icon.  The steps described in the forums cover how to find him, not actually fight him.
"The steps described in the forums cover how to find him...." Maybe cryptographic statements about finding him, but NOT actually how to find him. Curses... fire the person that started the BT business in the first place. It has ruined the game for me at least.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Something just doesn't add up
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2014, 07:35:54 AM »
Curses... fire the person..."

That sounds quite a bit like one of the steps...
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2014, 09:27:47 AM »
haha and he was half joking!

niiice

your fireeeeed
fired firred

set on fire to fire a person,  ooh the irony hehe
your fired! (lights cigar)