Author Topic: Trying things never thought of before  (Read 2856 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Trying things never thought of before
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »
I found out a Sorcerer can frighten the Gnol and he gives you the seal piece. But don't try to fight him. He has a hidden HUGE axe, and of course you lose.

Went to Hummel's north location and tried to use float to get across the area where the bridge was out. Roehm declined the attempt. So I thought what if his magic was at least 200, so I managed that. Had him to make the attempt again and he promptly fell to his death.
A Sorcerer can break into houses and get loot. It can be traded to the guy standing by the store fronts.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Trying things never thought of before
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 12:41:22 PM »
Try magically scaring the Gnoll before you've learned about Hummel & the crest pieces.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 04:51:02 PM »
yep garr that one is a easy one to find,

in that arena it costs nothing vs other paths to scare the gnoll and float up on a cloud
no bly needed..

;)
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Longsunrise

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 11:40:10 PM »
I found out that the gypsy fortune teller will give you a different reading, depending on what act your in...she gives you hints on how to solve the main quest!

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trying things never thought of before
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 11:58:32 PM »
Try magically scaring the Gnoll before you've learned about Hummel & the crest pieces.  :)

I really wish I'd known this sooner.  It would have made it easier to progress faster at the beginning of the game!