Author Topic: Countdown to Infamy...  (Read 33963 times)

rugged

• Villain
  • Liked: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown to Infamy...
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »
Do you think the backers will receive their download email at the release time or is it more likely to be later in the day. Just trying to plan my next few hours lol

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 11:07:48 PM »
Probably before the launch in about 14 hours.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

rugged

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 11:39:36 PM »
Oh so the launch isn't an hour away?  Oh well my wife will be pleased to know that I am not going to spending all night playing on the computer. One more day till I get my infamy on!!! :) (and no you don't want to see the dance moves associated with me getting my infamy on)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 08:43:26 AM »
Today.

And on this day, INFAMY is upon us!

(Quest For Infamy, that is)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 09:36:15 AM »
INFAMY IS HERE!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
A date which will live in Infamy.

http://youtu.be/EJUMYsrWiCA
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 11:31:47 AM »
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 01:39:51 PM »
WOO HOO!!  The day has finally come!  Congratulations everyone...  :D

Nil Einne

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »
I received the email from IQ, but not from Humble ?yet. (Did check my spam folder, tabs etc.) Entering my email in to Humble ensured I got my download link.

Strangely enough I came here partially because I thought there was no Steam option (which was strange since most Kickstarters who offer Steam keys and use Humble use it to provide the keys and the sale page also suggests it has Steam). But it seems to be there now, so I either I missed it the first time around or it was just added (may be took a while for the Special Edition or something?)

Anyway so I'm downloading both but will probably play on Steam. A bit of an achievement hog :-P And the trading cards :-)

And I just finished To The Moon so needed a new game to play.

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 02:00:50 PM »
The link from Phoenix online to start the stream doesn´t work for me. :(

rugged

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »
I received the email from IQ, but not from Humble ?yet. (Did check my spam folder, tabs etc.) Entering my email in to Humble ensured I got my download link.

Strangely enough I came here partially because I thought there was no Steam option (which was strange since most Kickstarters who offer Steam keys and use Humble use it to provide the keys and the sale page also suggests it has Steam). But it seems to be there now, so I either I missed it the first time around or it was just added (may be took a while for the Special Edition or something?)

Anyway so I'm downloading both but will probably play on Steam. A bit of an achievement hog :-P And the trading cards :-)

I also didn't get a humble email. But found putting my address in https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender generated the link

Nil Einne

Re: Re: Countdown to Infamy...
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »
The link from Phoenix online to start the stream doesn´t work for me. :(

Seems to be working here although the video stream just started. They said in chat they were having technical difficulties and will start soon.

BTW a bit late now but there's seems to be an error on the page Phoenix Online page. It says "11am Pacific/ 2pm Eastern/ 7pm GMT". 7pm GMT is still 40 minutes away. For most people it's already 11am Pacific and 2pm Eastern because they're observing DST (and if you say Pacific or Eastern time it would be assumed you mean with DST). It sounds like the stream was indeed supposed to start about 20 minutes ago so I guess this applies to the stream as well. GMT is always UTC+/- 0 unlike British Time so it should be 6PM GMT.

polygamoose

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2014, 05:39:17 PM »
I have received the email from IQ but not from Humble.  Entering my email to humble didn't work either.  I am not sweating it because they said in the original email that it would be 10am tomorrow but if people are playing it would be nice to be able to download the game.

Sjors

• Recruit
  • Liked: 4
  • IA monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
Aaaaaw yeah, had to do the 'resend key' trick, but its downloading right now on Steam!!  ;D ;D ;D
And hey, midnight is a perfect time to start this epic story  :P  Very, VERY curious what you guys made!

janx

• Recruit
  • Liked: 27
  • Legends Never Sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:34 PM »
I have failed at being infamous already; by not calling in to work sick today.

Enjoy it folks, and I will catch up in 8 hours.

Again, thank you to the IQ team for your efforts, I am so proud of you all, just to have watched this grow from a distance has been a form of entertainment in its own right.
"Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit.
No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit.
For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die.
Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit"