Author Topic: Installer Integrity Check Has Failed. - Unable to Download Demo  (Read 5437 times)

Zoot

First, I wept for joy when I came across this game. Now, I weep sadly as I am having download problems. When I attempted to download the demo, I received this message: "Installer Integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy. More information at: http//nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error. Thank you for any assistance !

Collector

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
Re: Installer Integrity Check Has Failed. - Unable to Download Demo
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:36:50 PM »
It has a CRC error. Try redownloading it.

Zoot

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
I've tried new downloads several times, but I keep getting the same error. Hope this won't be the case when I can download the full game.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 09:52:25 PM »
Hmmm. That is strange; it won't be an issue with the release, though. The downloads will be handled by whichever site you choose to purchase from - GoG.com, Humble, Steam or Desura.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Collector

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 11:26:01 AM »
I just tried it and it works for me, so the file is OK. Are you downloading it from here? Are you using a download manager? Perhaps your AV is interfering.