Author Topic: Original Soundtrack?  (Read 2022 times)

Bombermans

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Original Soundtrack?
« on: July 19, 2014, 02:41:04 PM »
If I recall correctly, when I bought the game at Good old Games, there were three tracks of the original soundtrack free. Is there a way to buy or get the original soundtrack?

Also, I made a question earlier at this very forum, but no one has answered it :(

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Original Soundtrack?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 02:45:30 PM »
If I recall correctly, when I bought the game at Good old Games, there were three tracks of the original soundtrack free. Is there a way to buy or get the original soundtrack?

Also, I made a question earlier at this very forum, but no one has answered it :(

Sorry Bombermans - we must have just missed it in the chaos!

You can purchase the full 95+ soundtrack at www.QuestForInfamy.com

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bombermans

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Original Soundtrack?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:32:36 PM »
Oh, the link was just at the front page LOL. Thanks! Definitely going to buy it, the forest at night theme is so cool  ;D

Oh, then I'll reply my own topic to get it on the upperside of the forum for you guys to see it.  :) Thanks for explaining!