Author Topic: [minor] Alchemist's Door stuck open  (Read 2578 times)

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
[minor] Alchemist's Door stuck open
« on: July 14, 2014, 01:48:46 PM »
The door to the alchemist's door got stuck open somehow, possibly by me entering and then using the map to leave. It stays open, even at night, but trying to open it gives the standard locked dialog. This started in Act 1, but not sure of the exact timing.
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: [minor] Alchemist's Door stuck open
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 02:12:49 PM »
Yep, that's likely caused be using the map, since Roehm automatically closes it when he leaves the normal way.  If you go in another day, and then walk out the normal way, he should close it properly.  Should be an easy fix for the next update though.  Thanks for the report!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:45:25 PM »
The same thing happens to the entrance to the Brigand's Den, if you leave there using the map.
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »
Thanks for the heads up about the brigands' den, too.  I think we've fixed the alchemist one, so it'll be good to get that one too!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.