Author Topic: OCD or just plain crazy? stats maxed before day 1 begins!  (Read 11641 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: OCD or just plain crazy? stats maxed before day 1 begins!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 12:07:49 AM »
PS: tron rocks, still love the original over the remake or numba 2 crap they pushed. Back in the day that was great use of pointless props and I mean really  lacrosse and frisbees? Add some cg (CG like that back then say waaaahh!!) lol was just awesome.. still is. Sorry my brain works oddly, I said Ill store that in my memory banks, then quoted RAM from tron. memory..ram.. yeaaa haha doh bart!

Yep, while some parts were enjoyable, the only truly excellent thing about TRON: Legacy was the score by Daft Punk.  The original is still the best -- and the Wendy Carlos score is just as awesome!

And a belated happy birthday to you, sir!  :D

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: OCD or just plain crazy? stats maxed before day 1 begins!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 12:47:12 AM »
I totally agree. Here! I was at this show! Was fargin wicked that no video even HD pro could do it real justice. Skim through it and prepare to trip out! Know this, I was SOBER 100% at the show, sadly! lol July 27, 2007 Daft Punk live at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, California, USA (tickets sold for 120$ usd saw waaah!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AboZfL4g_kE
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: OCD or just plain crazy? stats maxed before day 1 begins!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »
    Agreed.  BaK was the best.  The beginning/city portion of RtK was great, but once you went out into the countryside, the rest of the game was a let-down.  It felt hurried and unfinished, which was too bad, since such great care was taken with the city portion.

Oh, forgot to mention: the score for Return to Krondor was also excellent.  Chuck Mitchell did a great job on that one -- it's really top-notch.