Author Topic: Servant piece?  (Read 1875 times)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
Servant piece?
« on: July 18, 2014, 10:08:15 PM »
Hi all, I'm stuck trying to get the servant piece of the crest (I have the master, living, and dead pieces).  I understand it has something to do with Japsworth.  When I talk to him at the pub he asks to step outside & then talks something about stealing alcohol from tree-house builders in the South.  I basically have no idea what he is talking about. 

Am I at the stage where I need to get past the hunters to the SE (still havent managed to do that) or is there something else I am missing that I need to do with Japsworth?

Also, slightly off topic, but what is the purpose of the jelly cube in the swamp?  I discovered that while getting the Kyser wood but couldn't find any purpose for being there so just left.  Not sure if I'm missing something

Thanks!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Servant piece?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:10:13 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.