Author Topic: I have a few problems  (Read 6588 times)

E

I have a few problems
« on: July 15, 2014, 07:22:45 AM »
First of all : great game I am enjoying it more than I thought I would!  But I have a few problems...  .    Some info I am still on part 1 and I'm a sorcerer.
1. I found Hummels diary but he won't take it.
2. I heard of meeting someone at the bar but I haven't and kit doesn't have a note from her either.
3. Prepostero told me about his .. Past and some women he wants me to see at the beach . When I go to the beach near some rocks I get a message about a cove and Rayford but I don't know what to do from there.
Other random questions:
Is there anything you can get for kit or Ina?
In the abandoned house can you float upstairs?
Can the beehive somehow be smoked out?
Ill have more later.
 Thanks!
(I moved this because my last post didn't get an answer.)

Dutchman

Re: I have a few problems
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 09:00:13 AM »
You won't be able to give Hummel the diary unless you know the connection between Hummel. Pretty sure you'll have to read up in the library after talking to Japsworth.

Lady in green told you to meet at the bar? For me I had to wait until Roehm went "Crap, I have to meet someone at the bar." and then go inside.

Pretty sure the above stairs is meant to be sealed off.

You can smoke out the beehive. You  need stuff that can burn.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
1. I found Hummels diary but he won't take it.
2. I heard of meeting someone at the bar but I haven't and kit doesn't have a note from her either.
3. Prepostero told me about his .. Past and some women he wants me to see at the beach . When I go to the beach near some rocks I get a message about a cove and Rayford but I don't know what to do from there.
Other random questions:
Is there anything you can get for kit or Ina?
In the abandoned house can you float upstairs?
Can the beehive somehow be smoked out?

Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

E

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 11:41:40 AM »
I appreciate the help but I am starting to get frustrated. I went in the library talked to The guy and read done books particularly the one about the morriri.  I also went to the homestead and exhausted all the talking options with the old guy and then looked at the graves and ruins.
I am not sure if I talked to japsworth but I have talked to everyone. Where is Japsworth?

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I have a few problems
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 11:48:52 AM »
I appreciate the help but I am starting to get frustrated. I went in the library talked to The guy and read done books particularly the one about the morriri.  I also went to the homestead and exhausted all the talking options with the old guy and then looked at the graves and ruins.
I am not sure if I talked to japsworth but I have talked to everyone. Where is Japsworth?

Spoiler (hover to show)
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

E

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 02:48:10 PM »
Thanks guys ! I met kyanna and got Hummel to fess up and take the diary. I even killed the gelatinous cube :D
Now I have to find out how to get something behind the waterfall. I used magic but no luck.
Can someone lend me a hint? No spoilers just a hint please.
Thanks!

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
Re: Re: I have a few problems
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »
Thanks guys ! I met kyanna and got Hummel to fess up and take the diary. I even killed the gelatinous cube :D
Now I have to find out how to get something behind the waterfall. I used magic but no luck.
Can someone lend me a hint? No spoilers just a hint please.
Thanks!
Looking at the waterfall might give you the impression that something is behind it, but it doesn't say its just a single object, or that it is on the same level as you are standing.
Join me in New Britannia!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 07:23:08 PM »
You'll need to find a way to get close to the waterfall before you can get THROUGH it.  :)  There are several ways, depending on your class.  The rocks are too treacherous to climb by hand though.  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Dutchman

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
What would Batman do

E

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 09:00:45 PM »
Spoilers
Yay! I got to act 2 ! I am currently in the forest behind the bush waiting for the moonshiners assistant but he isn't coming.. I have checked the crypt (which has been boarded up), talked to jan , katana and visa but I need a hint please.
Thankyou!

Browncoat Jayson

• Recruit
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Digital Lycaeum
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 09:06:13 PM »
You don't stand behind the bush; try another space on the screen. You should get a message when you are in the right spot (assuming you know to wait for him). You did ask the woodsman about him, yes?
Join me in New Britannia!