Author Topic: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?  (Read 73848 times)

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
Stay strong BT.

What a dick. Obviously not a true fan then. I've really got into collecting boxsets these days. Had plenty from my childhood already (including some nice sierra ones) but lately I've been buying boxsets of heaps of old games that I treasured in the 90s but didn't have a proper copy of eg just got my hands on an original Micropose Master of Magic boxset with the manual and spell sheets etc.. F*CK YEAH lol! So yes I will treasure my IQ stuff when it arrives although come think of it I think I only ordered the plastic dvd case version instead of the full boxset. Sh*t! Haha oh well!!

Yeah hopefully my post on the kickstarter comments might 'kickstart' a few peoples consciences and take some heat off you guys for a few more months.

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Blake00

• Lackey
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
Hey there BT. Have you managed to knock down any more physical copy mail outs? My physical copy of Hero-U arrived the other day and it reminded me about my QFI physical.

I saw that you're maybe getting another kidney now after all which is good news!!!

Oh and people stopped being so nasty on the kickstarter comments after I told them last year about what you were going through.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
I haven't got a new kidney yet.  I'm on dialysis, and doing better.  I've gotten out a couple more, and I hope to roll on more as the summer goes on here.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
Haven't been on in quite some time and was just catching up...I REALLY hated to read that you're back in dialysis.  I can't even imagine what you've been going through the last couple of years.  Thinking of you, Bt.

~Sarah

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Sarah! It's so nice to hear from you - I was just looking through old QFI Stuff and saw your portrait and wondered how you've been.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blake00

• Lackey
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
Re: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2019, 05:07:10 AM »
I haven't got a new kidney yet.  I'm on dialysis, and doing better.  I've gotten out a couple more, and I hope to roll on more as the summer goes on here.

No worries mate. *fingers crossed*

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
Long time ago I was here.
How´s it looking with the box?  :)

DosboxLetsPlay

• Villain
  • Liked: 72
  • Hero of Gloriana
    • DosboxLetsPlay
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/dosboxletsplay
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Game: Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness
Heya

The recent announcement from Ken Williams that he's making a new game reminded me of Quest For Infamy and the on-going situation with the physical stuff. Is there any news on that front about when those of us who have yet to receive our physical goodies might expect them to arrive?

Always the best to y'all
Chris
"Ha ha! Little graveyard humor there!"