Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quest for Infamy / Re: lets start a gofundme/kickstarter for QFI2
« Last post by DTO1976 on March 13, 2024, 10:01:52 PM »
Ai'd lve seeing Baron Roehm's n0ext adventure, the red gem backstory, an0d Sheriff Jan.
Quest for Infamy / lets start a gofundme/kickstarter for QFI2
« Last post by DTO1976 on March 13, 2024, 02:15:01 AM »
iM DOWN FOR IT.
Quest for Infamy / Re: WE want Quest For Infamy 2!
« Last post by DTO1976 on March 13, 2024, 01:56:38 AM »
#QFI2
Quest for Infamy / Re: Is Roehm to Ruin or QFA2 closer to completion?
« Last post by DTO1976 on March 13, 2024, 01:53:42 AM »
we hope qfa 2 comes someday
Quest for Infamy / I'm still banned from AGDI
« Last post by 1eyedparrot on February 07, 2023, 07:24:36 PM »
Maybe, i'm not actually sure about that.

So its been..uh..5.5 years? How is everyone.
Also in regards to the ps4 trophy if anyone else has problems with it:

I've heard that it might also need to be gotten on the sorcerer run, so if you've gotten all other trophies and it still hasn't popped try another sorc run

It does make sense that since the Necromancer side-quest is only available to the Sorcerer, the Brigand and Rogue cannot loot her or her area once she's defeated... so neither of those two classes can technically "get everything" in the mines.
Also in regards to the ps4 trophy if anyone else has problems with it:

I've heard that it might also need to be gotten on the sorcerer run, so if you've gotten all other trophies and it still hasn't popped try another sorc run
Quest for Infamy / Re: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?
« Last post by JonTee4Free on October 15, 2022, 06:30:32 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I had already given up lol. I made it to the book and gave it about an hour. I read most of the hunt forum and was a lot of fun to read, and I love how hard everyone stuck to their guns and kept the secret. It's a really cool moment in gaming, but I feel like if you aren't working together with the team to find the secret it's not the same. I kind of missed the bus and just want to see the movie.

Much appreciated
Quest for Infamy / Re: Hello! Can anyone help me complete "You look like a dwarf"?
« Last post by Goatmeal on October 14, 2022, 08:35:08 AM »
Not so spoil anything for your quest, but last year I made a complete walkthrough (with Klytos's blessing, of course) on how to find BT in the IQ Virtual Bar.

Note that these are not hints/puzzles/suggestions but the actual 5 steps to get there, all spelled out:

Spoiler (hover to show)

The forum topic that has hints/puzzles/suggestions for the IQ Virtual Bar / Hunt for BT thread is here:

https://www.infamous-quests.com/forum/index.php?topic=1460.0
« Last post by JonTee4Free on October 14, 2022, 01:10:36 AM »
GREAT NEWS! For anyone else who can't get the "You look like a dwarf" trophy to pop - Mine popped after I got the last spell in my sorcerer run and received the "That's a lot of stuff!!!" trophy. "That's a lot of stuff" was the only other trophy I had left and once I received it, I got both the dwarf trophy and my platinum trophy for collecting all other trophies.

I can only assume that you need all other trophies unlocked in order to pop "you look like a dwarf" on PS4.

So now the only other obstacle on my quest for infamy is to hunt down BT! Thank goodness so many people already put in the elbow grease to figure that one out!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10