Author Topic: Big Bang theory and our Universe  (Read 2189 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
Big Bang theory and our Universe
« on: August 11, 2019, 08:29:46 AM »
As it turns out, many scientists are saying that our Universe is not the only one, therefore Big Bangs have happened before and are still happening. So Now, Universe is more correctly stated as a Multiverse and more are constantly being formed.

Uh.... does this seem familiar? Isn't this like describing a brain? Neurons firing, thought processes forming, new regions of the brain being formed! Could it be that the Multiverse is one conscience evolving! Going further, what if the Multiverse (one single mind) is not the only one. Many, Many Multiverses (many minds!).

So, have I managed to drive you batty?

Have a good day and life. Hee Hee Hee
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Re: Big Bang theory and our Universe
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 02:22:47 PM »
@nameless Yup I'm officially Batty. Thanks for that.

Chadly. ;) 8)
**********Chadly*********************

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Big Bang theory and our Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »
well actually this is my area of love

I am more into micro vs macro but

In theory every star, can turn into a black hole, and a huge one is in the middle of our universe.
Each one of these black holes sucks in stuff as you know, even light (but yes things do escape see hawkin's recant on nothing can escape a black hole as he found radiation and particles un-pair and escape)

after the collapse of these holes  IMO and many others  they blow up into another big bang somewhere sometime else
creating another universe, its not a parallel one to us, as in it wont have dupes of us like sliders or some black mirror episode.

but thats the theory

I also believe that WITHIN our own universe and to each person and thing living or not there are multiple versions of ourselves (kinda like the movie THE ONE) with jet lee, only in some you dont marry or died at birth  never born etc)

hugs to gravity still being a theory

on a digression, we are overdue for a polar shift, so get ready UK, the new south pole is supposed to be off the west coast of england. oo my
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"