Author Topic: Forgotten Game  (Read 4853 times)

lemonrev

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Forgotten Game
« on: November 06, 2012, 02:45:54 AM »
Hello people. There doesnt seem to be a post from October 20th so i thought id post this and see if i can get a responce ?.

Is everyone just biding there time waiting for the annocement of demo 2.0 ? or has that already come out ?.

Any teasers for the game other from what has been shown so far ?.

Has all the fourms gone quite here because theres nothing else to discuss ?.

Sorry for the general questions guys but comming back here and finding that no one is talking is kinda disappointing and i would like to see more of it but there doesnt seem much people want to be discussing... Just thought this might help :)

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Game
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:15:55 AM »
Have you looked in the other public forums? There have been posts since October 20th in those, including a couple saying that the demo should be available to backers in December. Posts like this aren't likely to spark much discussion... if you want people talking, try bringing up an interesting topic.

And I have no idea what you mean by teasers other than what's been shown so far. If it hasn't been shown yet, who's going to know about it?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Game
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 07:55:21 AM »
Hey there!

Yeah - as Nidoking said, there's been activity here - you just have to look for it a little.  We've just been so busy behind the scenes, working at a feverish pace... it's been pretty crazy.

I've posted some more teaser shots on twitter and facebook - if you don't have those, I'll try and compile them all into an update to post here soon... sorry, I've just been incredibly busy and honestly - several team members (myself included) have been dealing with some extraordinary things as of late, including health and family issues.

But rest assured - work is still going like crazy, and we're still talking about it!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."