Author Topic: Quest for Infamy review  (Read 4597 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Quest for Infamy review
« on: July 16, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »
I was interested in writing a review for this game up on Gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/763459-quest-for-infamy

I was wondering, has anyone ever done a review there before or know how this process goes?

Also, are there any other good places where I could put up a review?

alexkidd

• Recruit
  • Liked: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Quest for Infamy review
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 09:26:12 PM »
Can't help you with gamefaqs, sorry.
But you could start with steam & gog, metacritic reviews. There are only 10, 11, 1 user reviews at the moment. Or you could do a video review for youtube.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 09:34:04 PM »
     Why not write a review for QFI right here where it belongs?  I'm in the process of writing a review of QFI as we speak.(figuratively of course.) :)
**********Chadly*********************

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 09:36:56 PM »
While that is a nice idea, most of the people here are actual fans of the game- not too many people here to be won over.

The point of a review is to spread your opinions about a game- whether you think it's phenomenal or garbage.  People then read them and make decisions based on those reviews.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 09:46:52 PM »
       This i know Bad, however this is the Definate site for all things QFI! ;)   Writing a review for Gamefaqs is acceptable but i think that folks should write positive and negative (not so much i hope) crtiques of Quest for Infamy here as well.  For certain my review will be positve, but also a few cons as well.  I hope it provides good feedback for all the game's designers to expand and integrate into the next game. :)
**********Chadly*********************

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 02:40:54 AM »
Well, there's only one very brief review on IndieDB, so that would be place where attention may be welcome. It's a very positive user review, though, which is nice.
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 04:54:33 AM »
Game FAQs is pretty good site for reviews and probably a good first place to post on if you've not done it before. The process is pretty simple, just register an account on their website and then follow the links in the Contribute section.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 11:30:23 PM »
Thanks!  I'll probably get around to it later, for now I have a Brigand Quest to complete.  8)

(just pm me a reminder if I forget)