• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
GAH
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »
Damn fuel pump went in my car.  Have no car; quoted ridiculous price to fix, yet do not even have close to enough money to get even a shitty new car.

I'm going to scream and poop my pants at the same time here.  Excuse me for a minute.

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

Carry on, friends.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: GAH
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:42:16 PM »
Fuck, man.  Just a few weeks ago we were having problems with one of our cars that I was worried was the fuel pump--fortunately it just turned out to be a small intake valve that was PART of the fuel system.  It still cost upwards of $200 to replace, but it was about the cheapest possible part of the fuel pump system that could go.  I feel your pain--I know exactly how much that would cost to fix.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »
I kinda know how you're feeling Bt.  On Sunday, for no apparent reason that doctors can figure out, I had a Grand Mal seizure.  (Fell & gashed my head open, all in font of my kids too!  scary shit.)  Point being--I'm not allowed to drive for SIX months, which to me is the same as not having a car!  Lol...I feel your pain buddy...:/

Hope it gets fixed soon...everyone have a great week. 

Cheers,
Sarah

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 09:51:15 PM »
Jeez, Sarah - I hope you're okay!  That is scary - and much worse than just having your car conk out on you.  I'm so sorry... wishing you all the best.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Jerminator

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »
Sorry to hear to both Steve and Sarah. I hate hearing bad news like that, I know both of you will bounce back!

Oh and Steve, be sure to get a second opinion or quote. I never trust the first one.