Author Topic: Love your game yet Im sorry guys but I'm super pissed.  (Read 7114 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
Love your game yet Im sorry guys but I'm super pissed.
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:23:42 AM »
I finished that playthrough and never got the chest open. I thought I had it when I realised about the skill and item, but there is no such item that ups the theivry stat, unless its in the chest and required to open it which would be ironic....and you cant get it over 100, by grinding, its pure skill yeah but a skill you cant get.

I put over 30 hours real time into solving that puzzle and failed after asking on forum for help multiple times. I understand, about not wanting to give things away, and solving it yourself. I am like that, but there is a limit.

I was all exicited about the rooms discovered it and spent more time on it than grinding stats to max and I could not complete it.

I am astonished that there is no info like that about this game online, I spent another 6 hours maticulusly serching the web for the awnser once I gave up and nothing.

There is such a thing as too much, I never spent that long on a single puzzle in any kings quest game when they were current.

Truth be told I'm a little sick about it. :-\

I prob should not bother with the other classes rooms if its more of this shite once I get in.

Maybe I jus dont think in the way required which is damn odd as I finished the pearals of rosella in one week, without help when it first came out. Yet this puzzle made me look like a monkey.

The whole fan game was really fun, I do love it, but this puzzle took away from that.

Dont give me its not needed to finish the game stuff, of course its not but its something extra for the forth playthrough the room is in fact why I did it a forth time so soon. I wanted to see the new content. I beat the peg puzzle when I really tried without cheating.

I could have even done a music puzzle, or a math puzzle. Or beat the computer at a game of chess, but this is ridiculious.

It could have asked me random riddles, been a mini game basied on mental aginity, or whatever but not this.

I hate to say it but this makes me feel stupid and old. I got to tell you guys, I dont like feeling that way. I know its just a game but I take my hobby very seriously. Its a serious sort of hobby, gaming.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Love your game yet Im sorry guys but I'm super pissed.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 08:01:08 AM »
EDIT: Oh fuck it, I just realised that's a bug. It's looking for the climbing skill, not the lock picking skill. There's the issue.

Anyway...

Spoiler (hover to show)
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 08:14:33 AM »
EDIT: Oh fuck it, I just realised that's a bug. It's looking for the climbing skill, not the lock picking skill. There's the issue.

Anyway...

Spoiler (hover to show)

WTF man1 I leveled that last, after I gave up, from 60 to 100, the one thing I did not level right off the bat! It really had nothing to do with logic. How was I supoosed to think of climbimg in relation to chest! Jesus christ eating a freaking can of beans! I spent all that time last night trying to pick pocket that freaking amazon guard captain and other silly stuff like that. Lol

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 10:49:22 PM »
When I opened it it contained bracers of mastery like prospero already gave me, too funny. Yet that dose not matter,
I am jusy happy I opened it and the sense of completness that gives me. I love you guys. You guys are the best. :)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 03:30:26 PM »
hehe no wonder i never had that issue, i had climbing maxed on all plays :)

i know there are still many bugs to hammer out in qfi but im wondering if we shall see more work on it since the new stuff is coming

it hurts ones head to get a backerkit or ks then have the dev make 9-10 patches... see gold rush revamp from sunlight

6 patches after the retail CE was shipped.. means you have to dl a patch  if you dont, bugs.. etc
idk..
so it was looking at climbing haha neat :)
Spoiler (hover to show)
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 08:08:12 PM »
hehe no wonder i never had that issue, i had climbing maxed on all plays :)

i know there are still many bugs to hammer out in qfi but im wondering if we shall see more work on it since the new stuff is coming

it hurts ones head to get a backerkit or ks then have the dev make 9-10 patches... see gold rush revamp from sunlight

6 patches after the retail CE was shipped.. means you have to dl a patch  if you dont, bugs.. etc
idk..
so it was looking at climbing haha neat :)
Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)

Jerminator

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 10:51:28 PM »
I will drink a jack and coke in honor of your dedication sir! Glad you finally got got it open.

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 06:57:39 AM »
I will drink a jack and coke in honor of your dedication sir! Glad you finally got got it open.

Yes, thank you, long ago with climbing but I must ask something.

How do stats work in 1.1 that differs from the other version of the game? Whats all this 110 stuff? 110 stealth dose in fact enable a special action with the rogue in getting past a door you could otherwise not. That is the only such thing though.

How could 110 weapon hit effect anything? Hit more than 100% of the time? Is that double attack or flurry?....or 110 magic?The spell damage amount seems fixed, and gos up the last time at 80 mystic, what diffrence would the flower even make? I can cast a spell on things and look at the reduction number from the enemies health.

If the damange amount is fixed it means nothing. Like a false building from in a old western, or a thermostat thats just for show, and not really hooked up....so it dose not really turn the heat up or down.

Like with the brig training area or the bracers that take a max skill from 100 to 110.

I was told that the game never checks for anything above 100?

1.1 x10 = 110 hahaha lol.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 09:37:06 AM »
haha
nice

good 1.1 joke there :)

and this is the blessing of the secret rooms
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
haha
nice

good 1.1 joke there :)

and this is the blessing of the secret rooms

There is a secret hidden buff applied? Wizard!

I just noticed that my 1.1 brig can indeed one shot things, he must be hitting for 80 or something with a slashing attack. Hes power move oddly dose not hit for as much.

The primary sword attack stats must actully really do something past 100, even if magic dose not...at least for brig.