Author Topic: Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer? What did you become first?  (Read 28112 times)

rugged

• Villain
  • Liked: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer? What did you become first?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 07:55:23 PM »
I'd like to have been able to talk to each character, get their proposals, and then decide which one to help--that seems the more logical solution to me.
I like this idea and think as well the other two being annoyed and suspcious of you could be on the consequences if you did promise the item to all three. Anyway the demo rocks regardless and the idea of choosing your path as part of the story is great.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »
I'd like to have been able to talk to each character, get their proposals, and then decide which one to help--that seems the more logical solution to me.
I like this idea and think as well the other two being annoyed and suspcious of you could be on the consequences if you did promise the item to all three. Anyway the demo rocks regardless and the idea of choosing your path as part of the story is great.

Agreed.  I like the idea of it affecting their disposition towards you, too.  Cool.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »

Agreed.  I like the idea of it affecting their disposition towards you, too.  Cool.
You can always refuse if it doesn't suit you, can you not go back later if you change your mind?
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »
Brigand first!  It was the drinking game that drew me in... I totally figured out a "system" that beats it every time... except the last mug of ale!  I'm on to the other paths, now that I've figured out where the inflection point in the plot lies.

Good thing I saved so much... old habits!  I've got one saved right after [spoilers] so that it's easy to choose any path I wish.  Loving the demo, the voices, the little details, the shout-outs to other games, pop culture & genre fiction, ribald jokes, and of course, all the little digs & insults aimed at me.  Erm... at Roehm, I meant.

:)

Pretty sure I'm in the target audience!
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »
Heh.  Glad you liked it, sir.... very happy that you did indeed.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »
I am indecisive since I think that every class has its charm. Well I'll be damned Infamous Quests, I might have to play the game 3 times ;)
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 09:21:04 AM »
I am indecisive since I think that every class has its charm. Well I'll be damned Infamous Quests, I might have to play the game 3 times ;)

Trust me, that won't be a bad thing!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 10:10:49 AM »
We should come up with some sort of special extended material that only happens for people starting on their FOURTH playthrough!  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 10:20:07 AM »
Secret class?  Weird.... you don't say....

Bt

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 11:10:30 AM »
A sort of QfG2-paladin?
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 12:02:49 PM »
Goodness, no paladins!

Bt

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 01:50:36 PM »
Goodness, no paladins!

Bt

What's a Paladin???

Sorry, but I had to say that

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »
I think a MacGyver class would be the bomb!
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 02:24:42 PM »
I think a MacGyver class would be the bomb!

Ba-dum-chick!

He'll be here all week, people!  Try the veal!

Bt

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
How about a secret "quantum leap" class. MR Roehm could go back in time changing things that once went wrong, one day hoping that the next leap would be the leap home!!!!    OR maybe a "Indiana Jones" class, but a bad womenizing drunk! 
**********Chadly*********************