Author Topic: Walkthrough, hints etc?  (Read 89108 times)

Rocier

Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 01:56:14 PM »
Each class has their own way past the bush.  What would a sorcerer do? A rogue? A brigand?

Welp, as a rogue, i've tryed burning the bush, climbing over the bush, pushing past the bush, hacking the bush, oiling the bush, oiling myself. I met a hunter who said I should wait and ambush the guy, so I just sat behind the bush in sneak mode for five minutes at all three differnt times of day. nada

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Good luck, rogue!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Rocier

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Good luck, rogue!

Bt

I've tried that. with the
Spoiler (hover to show)
but i get a message saying "come on now, thats just a waste..."
is my game broken?

shazzner

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
How the heck do I get past the Hunters? They're still there in Act one and need to get to the south woods.

Rocier

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Insaniac99

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
How the heck do I get past the Hunters? They're still there in Act one and need to get to the south woods.
What class are you? I know that the sorcerer might be able to scare them away...

Can someone tell me where to find the feather? I feel like I've searched everywhere and I don't know what I'm missing...

The Luggage

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »

As a Necromancer,
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
You can't hide in plain sight...try behind a tree.

The hunters are all tense and irritable.  One of them mentions needing the comforts of a woman...
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

The Luggage

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 02:41:22 PM »
As a necromancer, I have come to a grinding halt as to finding the feather and what to burn with the moss. Hints would be appreciated. I'm enjoying the game tremendously!

Insaniac99

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
As a necromancer, I have come to a grinding halt as to finding the feather and what to burn with the moss. Hints would be appreciated. I'm enjoying the game tremendously!

I'm in the same boat as you with the feather.

I found a couple places you can find straw to combine with the moss, though I haven't found a need for it yet..

shazzner

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
What class are you? I know that the sorcerer might be able to scare them away...

I'm a Rogue

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 02:47:03 PM »
Check out the grasslands at night.  You'll never catch a bird in flight during the day!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Insaniac99

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
Check out the grasslands at night.  You'll never catch a bird in flight during the day!

I am guessing this is a hint towards the owl?  If so I have no idea how to catch it and a fear spell doesn't scare it.  If not the owl I feel like I'm either not visiting a screen in the grasslands (though I don't know where) or have no clue.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 03:12:26 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Insaniac99

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
ah Ha! Thanks, that hint did the trick. I had completely forgotten about certain items in my inventory.