Author Topic: Countdown to Infamy...  (Read 33969 times)

Quest For Glory Fan

• Super Fan and Wonder Boy
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 23
  • Super Fan and Wonder Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Countdown to Infamy...
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2014, 10:04:01 PM »
I have failed at being infamous already; by not calling in to work sick today.

Enjoy it folks, and I will catch up in 8 hours.

Again, thank you to the IQ team for your efforts, I am so proud of you all, just to have watched this grow from a distance has been a form of entertainment in its own right.

I want to echo this sentiment. I am so immensely proud of you guys and can't wait to start playing. Thanks so much, especially to BT and Klytos for over 10 years of dedication :o ! I'm sure it was worth the wait

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Countdown to Infamy...
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 10:12:57 PM »
I have received the email from IQ but not from Humble.  Entering my email to humble didn't work either.  I am not sweating it because they said in the original email that it would be 10am tomorrow but if people are playing it would be nice to be able to download the game.

Polygamoose, are you still having trouble?  If you are, let me know - if the keyresender isn't helping, I'll check your email addresses on the lists and see.  I can make this right for ya.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."