Author Topic: Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?  (Read 73727 times)

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
Steven just had a baby so don't expect much prompt conversation for a while.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
oh I know that much mate,

baby wise,

just curious he knows how I am, so no worries just hopes going like urmmm out the window, and shrugs
least i got the game box n guide but as i said, it wasnt what we talked about in pm and is only 1/3 my order give or take.

shrugs n hugs!
kal-
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Hey! yeah, like MI said, we just had a baby girl this week! Kal, what WAS inside your box, because all the same stuff should have been in it as K0SH got. 

I'm going to be finishing up a few more packages this weekend when I get a free moment, so more will be going out.  Sorry about the delay, Led. I'm on it.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

led

• Recruit
  • Liked: 4
    • View Profile
Great news all around!  Looking forward to this weekend.

led

• Recruit
    • View Profile
any packages this weekend?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
any packages this weekend?

Yep! You should get yours over the next couple days.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

led

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Yay!  Got my DVD case!

Themis_GR

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,

I would like to ask Steven - @Blackthorne - or any other guy responsible for shipping the QfI Physical Copies and Companions, how's the shipping process going. I know some guys have recently received their boxed copies, but it's been over a month since that and there has been no more updates regarding the issue. So, Steven, could you please be so kind as to let us know when are you planning to ship the next batch? I'm sure I'm representing more people than just myself here.

Thanks a lot

Themis, Greece

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Hey Themis,

Yeah, it's just me shipping stuff.  I've been continuously shipping items, but I have not gotten to yours yet; I had bigger packages and overseas stuff marked for later, as it requires a little more time and effort to assemble them properly.

I've been trying to keep up, sending out a few packages a week, but things have been busy.  You should see yours sometime in the next few weeks, I hope.  You can always check in here with me, I try to check these forums pretty regularly now.

Bt

Themis_GR

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for your reply Steven, I really appreciate it. Oh, and happy birthday!!!  :D

gurok

• Recruit
    • View Profile
@Blackthorne
What do I need to do to get physical goods shipped to me? I tried contacting you at info@infamous-quests.com about a month ago and got no reply. There are a bunch of us on Kickstarter in a similar situation:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamousquests/quest-for-infamy-an-adventure-game-by-infamous-que/comments

We were buoyed by the mention of several people who had received their goods, but following that, there's been a period of silence. There are still many people who haven't received anything. Can you please tell us what is going on?

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
@gurok
which items do you mean
just the dvd and book?

or other items
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
@gurok,  I have said this before in prior posts, I am sure what is owed you will get. I understand your and other backers frustrations as Im one too.  When I supported QFI 3 plus years ago it was like reliving my childhood exp of playing old sierra games.  I was pleased to be taken back into those fond memories of 20 plus years ago. Todays games are mostly mindless first person shooters, in my opinion, but that's what kids today want I guess. ( I am nearly 40, and it sucks to say it! LOL).  Please understand the dilemma Steve is in, he is the only one shipping items, has health issues, and two toddlers at home.  When I backed QFI I paid for the game and a guide, bought a cool tshirt, and kickstarted Order of the Thorne/Roehm to Ruin.  I have received QFI and Order of the Thorne.  Still waitinf for Roehm to Ruin.  Many kickstarters have failed, but Imfamous Quests has succeeded in making two great games, which little to no profit was realiazed sadly.  I would love to see QFI2 but that's a pipe dream.  Chadly. :)
**********Chadly*********************

gurok

• Recruit
    • View Profile
@gurok
which items do you mean
just the dvd and book?

or other items

I haven't received anything yet. I'm after the physical copy of the game, which in my case is a big box version. I didn't order the book if you're talking about the hint book. Supposedly, mine includes a t-shirt too.

The point is though, it isn't just me. Go to the KS comments section and you'll see a bunch of people who haven't received theirs yet either. I think BT has shipped to only the most vocal of backers and at this point, I'm beginning to doubt whether he had enough rewards made.

@Chadly

I am not so sure that I'll get what is owed to me, that's why I'm posting here. Am I to understand that you have received some physical items? I haven't received anything.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
@gurok  No I haven't received any physical items. I am only owed a guide.  As posted before I understand the frustrations and yes I have seen the KS comments page.  Were you able to download a copy of the game from Steam or GoG or humble store?  As to the tshirt, I bought one from TSpring during the campaign for $20.  Yes the physical rewards have been made and Steve does have them as he posted a picture of them somewhere on these forums.  I remember seeing them.  I can only tell you email him, from the "my messages" part if this forum when you log in.  Chadly.  P.S.  Your money and mine amd others went to make a fantastic game, for me if I never see my guide at least I know I helped create a couple of AWESOME games.  Chadly.
**********Chadly*********************