Author Topic: Anyone notice the Morroi boss show 4 runes instead of a name?  (Read 2637 times)

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
Early on, if you get through the rune gate from prior knowledge, and after killing the beast, you can just walk through the front entrance and speak with the boss. Notice the 4 runes? Haven't seen anyplace where those 4 can be manipulated, or have I? Does the traffic cone and worm scale also play a part here? Come on, yall, get yer thinking caps on!

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Anyone notice the Morroi boss show 4 runes instead of a name?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »
The traffic cone plays no part in the game what-so-ever. It's there as a joke. I'm going to assume you never woke up after a big night out drinking with some random object and you don't remember where you got it.

I had a traffic cone in my house once and to this day I couldn't tell you where I got it.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 10:08:31 PM »
Early on, if you get through the rune gate from prior knowledge, and after killing the beast, you can just walk through the front entrance and speak with the boss.

Ooh, I didn't know you could do that!  It was a nice scene.  You don't even need prior knowledge.  It's possible to go through the appropriate channels to learn the sequence in the first act. 

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 11:01:16 PM »
Just wait til the farmers reward you then drink all the best stuff on their dime!  ;)

One complaint though, it really should pass time to the next day when you do that.