Author Topic: QFI physical box update  (Read 4645 times)

deeblite

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
QFI physical box update
« on: November 27, 2019, 12:02:22 AM »
We're five years out from the game's release and I still haven't seen the physical boxed copy of the game I backed for all those years ago.  Was told it was being shipped several years ago and it never did.  Is there ever going to be an update on that?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: QFI physical box update
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 10:57:49 AM »
Yes, I've posted updates about it in several places;  I'll re-iterate - boxes are still going out, albeit at a slow rate.  There's only me left doing this and my time for doing it is very limited.  If you want to send me your name, I'll try and put you in the next group going out.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 06:34:42 AM »
any chance you can chuck me in the next batch too mate? :)

Would be under Daniel Blakeley

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 08:29:14 PM »
Well, I WAS going to send more out this spring, but this Covid-19 pandemic has put a wrench in my plans; let's hope everyone stays safe during this.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 02:35:10 AM »
Blake, didn't I send that to you? Bugger. I'm so sorry. Can you PM me your address again, i'll get it out Monday.

Blake00

• Lackey
  • Liked: 35
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/BlakesSanctum
    • View Profile
    • Blake's Sanctum
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »
Blake, didn't I send that to you? Bugger. I'm so sorry. Can you PM me your address again, i'll get it out Monday.

Nah I think you forgot mate haha. I didn't wanna pester you as I feel bad bothering Steve when he's unwell and you when you're busy with the Sierra book. No worries mate I'm PM you. :)

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

mediocrepoet

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 04:55:36 PM »
I had basically given up on this since I've moved several times and with everything else that's happened. If you're still sending boxes out, or trying to, I would still like mine.

Thank you.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 07:20:05 PM »
I am sending out boxes, but I haven't in a while due to COVID and some health problems of my own over the summer.  I spent a few weeks in the hospital, and I'm still recovering from that.  But I will be sending out some soon.  DM me your new address so I make sure I have it.

Bt

ns394

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 02:35:01 PM »
Any news on shipping the Kickstarter Rewards?