Author Topic: Kickstarter and PayPal Questions  (Read 2666 times)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Kickstarter and PayPal Questions
« on: April 27, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »
heya bt

does the 100$ for the slime and box  come with the poster too?
it doesnt state so in the description for the 100$

also is the box the same big box wise?
and finally on the shirt note

the shirt company you went through, doesnt merge tees into one order unless its the same tee shirt.
this is bad esp overseas. And probably counts for why there is low shirt sales vs 10-20 shirts sold

its 12$ shipping per shirt instead of just 12$ to ship 2-3 shirts
in usa its 4$ to ship a shirt or 1$ each extra shirt, but they have to be the same print,
or its 4 times X  so say i wanted all 4 shirts it would be 20$ shipping!
thats nuts!

so after talking to them on the phone, they said they really are trying to work on that issue
as they see it hurts sales

imo there would be MANY MANY more shirts sold if the shipping worked as merged campaigns vs each shirt being a diff campaign and costing 4$

ALSO id like to know
who set the time frames up for the shirts?
the company said its up to you cool cats.. but if thats true im confused

the shirt dates to end doesn't match the KS for the game, and only 1 day for three of the shirts left!
I could only get one !

id love to ask if there is a way to increase that time to match the black newly added shirt MAY 6th etc
or at least ask why 3 shirts only had i think 10 day limit and the new one (black QFI shirt) is may 6th

just seems strange

anyway id love to get one of each shirt and each style! but due to backing the game, and my car (change your OIL PEOPLE! or prepare for sludge motor!)  i didnt have enough in the time frame to get more shirts!

just would love to get them all, but only got the IQS logo one in standard white

let me know !

summary

1. does the poster come with the 100$ add on slime+box+poster?
2. the box in the 100$ add on, is it the same as BIG box by itself? or is it a different box?
3. is increasing the time on the shirts possible? the store said anyone can reissue the campaign
4. who put the dates on the shirts and why was it for such a short time?

cheers and ty mates
sorry for my really bad long post!
hit me up
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Kickstarter and PayPal Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 05:40:39 PM »
Yes, all packaged versions of the game ship with the a poster inside.

The $100 tier gets you the Big Box for OotT: The King's Challenge and the Slim Case for QFI: Roehm to Ruin.  It's not a different box, it's just that it gets you both.

With shirts, I can relaunch campaigns again in the future, and we will - with more designs.  Later on down the road.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."